Domain Expired - possible downtime

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Domain Expired - possible downtime

Unread post by ~Z~ »

The domain railroadfan.com looks to have expired, and was not renewed by my hosting company, lypha.com. They pay for the name railroadfan.com each year, and looks like they forgot to buy it. It's since expired, and is being held. You'll probably see intermittant pages go away and not be able to be accessed, but be rest assured, that the pages are really there and not lost. I'm trying to get it renewed right now, but due to internet propagation, it could take at least 48 hours for everything to get back online correctly. The name railroadfan.com is at least being held for by the company that sold it to my company, so the name should be safe. I'll keep you posted. If you need to contact me, try railroadfan@gmail.com in case webmaster@railroadfan.com stops working. Thanks all.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Webhost finally replied around 5am this morning, and got the site's name(railroadfan.com) renewed. It's going through it's Internet Propagation right now; I'm able to get back in, and so should everyone else within 24-48 hours at the max. Thanks for the understanding all.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

1000 lashes with a wet noodle to your webhosting site.

Thanks for the work you do on the site Zack.

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!