NS Train Symbol Woopsie!

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
B-Town
Foamer Photographe​r?!?!?!!?

NS Train Symbol Woopsie!

Unread post by B-Town »

In the 200 series, NS 217 and 218 run between Greensboro, NC and Chicago, IL/Calumet. That's about the only train I can get right because I asked an NS employee a couple years ago when the train was stopped at Fleent.

Also, I just noticed this one...NS 194 doesn't terminate in Columbus; it continues down the Columbus District.

cbehr91
Chairman of the Bored

Re: NS Train Symbol Woopsie!

Unread post by cbehr91 »

B-Town wrote:Also, I just noticed this one...NS 194 doesn't terminate in Columbus; it continues down the Columbus District.
194 goes to Roanoke.

There were (by the time you read this) other mistakes as well. For instance, 180 was listed as Sharonville to Bellevue when it's Chattanooga to Columbus. And 236 now is Columbus to Norfolk. There may very well be more but those are the only ones that I noticed at a quick glance. I'm not even going to touch most of the other intermodal symbols. I'm sure they're out of date in the Wiki. I'll leave those to others to fix. It's NS, they change symbols, schedules, and destinations often because they have nothing better to do. :)