Holy cow! the mobile theme for this site needssome work BAD!

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
GHRailFan
Railroadfan...fan

Holy cow! the mobile theme for this site needssome work BAD!

Unread post by GHRailFan »

I am talking mainly about the font size. Might be fine for an iPhone or something with an incredibly small screen, but on normal smartphones like android devices, the font seems to be something like 72pt or larger. On my evo. And my nexus one, this site can only for a few letters in the width of the screen. It makes reading this site impossible.

Is there any way the font could be sized down quite a bit or at least a link to the normal desktop forum somewhere?

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: Holy cow! the mobile theme for this site needssome work

Unread post by ~Z~ »

I changed how the mobile themes are detected and basically removed all of the detection that used to be on here.
There's links at the top now for Mobile Version #1 and Mobile Version #2. If the message board theme you normally see from your PC doesn't work well with your mobile phone, please try one of these two styles to use instead. If one works well, just bookmark it so you can go straight to it in the future. Here's the links:

Mobile Theme #1: index.php?style=3

Mobile Theme #2: index.php?style=4
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com