Yahoo web hosting Bought!

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Yahoo web hosting Bought!

Unread post by ~Z~ »

It's started.... Called Yahoo today, bought some webspace. They are in the process of getting my account setup, then begins the fun of moving things over :) Just thought I'd keep you guys up to speed, and we'll see how this all goes!
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

sd70accsxt700
Sofa King follower

Unread post by sd70accsxt700 »

Will there still be a shoutbox?
https://flic.kr/ps/jSuAb My Flickr photos!

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

sd70accsxt700 wrote:Will there still be a shoutbox?
There certainly should be...everything should look and act exactly the same, just operate more reliably :)
Webmaster

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

I've ran into some huge problems with Yahoo. Let me first say that everything is still running on this current host, so nothing should happen here to the boards or gallery.

I am running into roadblock after roadblock with Yahoo and their hosting. No Shell access to move my files over, no moving my SQL database that holds all entries in the gallery as well as the message board. With no Shell access, if I ever moved away from Yahoo, i probably wouldn't be able to. Their phone tech support is clueless. No CPanel access to make changes I really would need to change. I think I may have to give up on yahoo and cancel my new account with them, and look elsewhere. What a headache they have became.
Webmaster

snoopdober
D to the O to the double G

yahoo hosting

Unread post by snoopdober »

thanks for trying to improve this site, zack