Virus on here?

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
CN_Okemos
Railroadfan...fan

Virus on here?

Unread post by CN_Okemos »

Quick question for everyone. I received 4 private messages in the last 24 hours, all with the same subject "last meet in durand 9-26-09". Has anyone else received these? I have talked privately with 2 of the 4 ppl before but never the other 2 and I'm not opening the messages at the moment on suspicion that they may be a virus. :oops:

Greg
Greg

Railfanning the nearly dead CSX Plymouth Sub and slightly more active CN Flint Sub.

LSRC
Flat River Rat

Re: Virus on here?

Unread post by LSRC »

No virus, the PM just went out to a few people and everyone's responses show up as a new message.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

I asked Lisa (traingirl21) to hold off on organizing a Durand meet, as we were trying to pick a date for the railroadfan.com fall meet(either Sept 19 or sept 26)... now leaning towards Sept 19. I had asked her to hold off posting about it, removed her first message, then she posted it twice yet again, saying she "wanted to show zack wrong"...
Now she's PMing it to people here... argh, no more Private Message access for her it appears.

But you are correct, it's not a virus, just people communicating with a "reply all" feature on the PMs.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Y@
Ass. Janitor

Unread post by Y@ »

Can't we just ban her and get it over with?
Bottom text.

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

can we put a poll on this Y@?
YES!!!
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

bnsfben
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bnsfben »

Ya do a poll!

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

bnsfben wrote:Ya do a poll!
I'm guessing the mini meet you went to in Durand with her didn't go as well as you hoped?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

bnsfben
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by bnsfben »

railroadfan wrote:
bnsfben wrote:Ya do a poll!
I'm guessing the mini meet you went to in Durand with her didn't go as well as you hoped?
ya, but it was fun later cause JangaJonga came and DR was there too. I mainly ran trains in the model railroad club. I just went out when a train was coming to get video/pictures.