Main Page Toasted

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Main Page Toasted

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Decided with the lack of content on the main railroadfan.com index page, that I'd just migrate it's info over to the message board. When someone visits just railroadfan.com, it will now redirect you to the message board instead.

The few photos that were still linked where put into a various michigan album, found here.

The links page was added to the Railfanning Information, found here.

Operating information of Don's was put in another message board link on the railfanning information forum, found here.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Ok, so a couple people have commented back that they really liked the homepage at railroadfan.com, instead of being redirected straight to the message board. I still plan on keeping don's railfaning information right here on the board, but maybe a main page with links to the photo gallery and message board...well, might be useful. What do you think? Looking for some opinions....tell me whether you want the main page or not?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

RailCanon
BANHAMMERED

Unread post by RailCanon »

Like I said in the email, I like, and I've almost always gone there first before going to these boards, and I think it should remain up as a welcome page. I'm going to go there first all the time now, because I just bookmarked it as my homepage! Thanks for putting it back up Zack! :D

Railzfan
SpecialDuty

Unread post by Railzfan »

I too missed the home page, and I am glad to see that you put it back up! Thanks Zack! :D
~Andrew Kersting

Website - Rocky Mountain Custom Models

Long Live the Denver & Rio Grande Western!