P/R/E

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
TSB
peon

P/R/E

Unread post by TSB »

I voted against getting rid of the PREcious board but have noticed that I hardly see a post
from one of the trolls any more. I guess you were right.
5 years on college faculties
34 years working on railroads

RR is more fun

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: P/R/E

Unread post by AARR »

I've noticed there's a handful of names I don't see anymore and a few others who only pop in occasional since the PRE board was removed. I miss it, but understand why it was removed. I'm hoping circumstances change so it can be resurrected.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

BerkshireKid
sofa king we todd

Unread post by BerkshireKid »

If it comes back Don you'll have to change your ways and be relavent again!!! Do you really want to go back to those days!?!?!?!?! :P :D
Rule #1: BerkshireKid is God. Rule #2: God is always right. Rule #3: If you think you may actually be right refer to Rules #1 & #2.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

If it comes back Don you'll have to change your ways and be relavent again!!! Do you really want to go back to those days!?!?!?!?!
It wasn't always easy cause there's some people here who, although they are completely wrong headed on things, still fought valiantly for their dumb ideas :lol: :lol: :lol:. I took a beating on a few things but it was fun discussing the hot topics of the day.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...