Updates 12/13/04

Questions and updates for http://www.railroadfan.com are posted here. If anyone has suggestions, either post here or email me at zack@railroadfan.com.
~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Updates 12/13/04

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Wow, it's been a little while. Still have not been out railfanning in about 4 weeks..been sick, but just very busy the last few weeks. Uploaded 8 new train videos on the videos page. BB inspired me to get some more of those on there. Hope to see an ounce of sunlight that may get me off my butt to see more trains :)
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

BB
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Updates 12/13/04

Unread post by BB »

railroadfan wrote:Wow, it's been a little while. Still have not been out railfanning in about 4 weeks..been sick, but just very busy the last few weeks. Uploaded 8 new train videos on the videos page. BB inspired me to get some more of those on there. Hope to see an ounce of sunlight that may get me off my butt to see more trains :)
Love them pacing videos :D Not very many of them kind of videos on the web.
MQT Rail pictures at [url=http://bbarch_railfan.rrpicturearchives.net/default.aspx]RRPictureArchives.NET[/url]
Brandon

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: Updates 12/13/04

Unread post by ~Z~ »

BB wrote:
railroadfan wrote:Wow, it's been a little while. Still have not been out railfanning in about 4 weeks..been sick, but just very busy the last few weeks. Uploaded 8 new train videos on the videos page. BB inspired me to get some more of those on there. Hope to see an ounce of sunlight that may get me off my butt to see more trains :)
Love them pacing videos :D Not very many of them kind of videos on the web.
thanks BB. took most of them myself..a few of them that are a little bit more stable was my brother taking them from the passenger seat...hard to drive and video sometimes :)
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com