Out and about 12-11-05

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Out and about 12-11-05

Unread post by Scooterb »

Got out for a little train action today my travels took me to Alvordton Ohio, Stryker, Archabold, North to Morenci Michigan.
Click on thumbs for full size pics

NS 255 beats me to the crossing at Alvordton I new I would miss him as I was going through Hudson dispatch told 23T they would follow 255 so I know I have 1 coming. Arrive at East Alvordton to see an NS train sitting in the siding.
So first up is NS M22 an extra 122.

Set up for 23T
9:00 am

I was heading down to Stryker as I hear the detector go off again, another train?
Head west of the town of Alvordton I snag this shot.
25T 9:18 am

I arrive at Stryker for
NS 15J 9:40 am

Over to Archabold for
18Q 10:06

NS 20Q gets to me east of Stryker as I am heading back at 10:14 am

NS 22K at Stryker
10:30 am

24Z right on his heals
10:39

26T 10:59 am

27V 11:40 am

Down to the bridge for this lame shot of 35N
12:01 pm

Hear on the scanner 29T all stop west Alvordton hmmm wonder if I can make it up there before he get the green? 20 minutes later back at Alvordton.
29T

Well he is waiting in the siding for someone so I head further east and North back into Michigan and get 22T at North Morenci.

I have heard that NS 260 is following him so I head back west for a different location But alas I am about 30 seconds to late for the shot.

Well that raps up todays action till next time enjoy life and be safe.
ScooterB

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Definately a lot of running around for you it looks lile. Back and forth along NS in MI, then NS in OH... was out around GR today looking at houses... was along the CSX line in Jenison for a while, not a peep... can't believe how dead things seem here now.
anyway, nice pictures there scott..will need to railfan that area with ya sometime.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com