Saginaw csxt trip and some Bay City action

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Saginaw csxt trip and some Bay City action

Unread post by patrick »

Was to the Saginaw CSXT yard today and they had a BNSF 5672 and a BNSf (Lead) 5733 in the B track with a coal train. These units in order are a AC4400cw (5672) and a AC4400CW GEVO Unit (5733). Also in the yard at the tower was a BNSF 8819 (SD70MAC), and a TFM 1606 (SD70MAC). The TFM unit looked very nice. At wadsworth Street nothing was moving but I did notice we now have in saginaw a RCPUSH unit which is an old GP40 carbody. Was too far away to get any numbers. We also have a couple GE RCPUSH units un the yard. Not much else happening in the saginaw yard. In Bay City, I stopped off at the Herc yard by my house and found the CORP 3838 still sitting in the storage tracks unused. The storage tracks also had several Hi-Gons (djjx I think) that were being Loaded? with something or having something taken out of them. Two of them were tarped though so i am unsure of what was going on. Nothing much else in the yard there either. At Euclid Rd. crossing I ws stopped by the LSRC RS3 975 with a huge cut of rock hoppers. I Quit any railroad fanning from there cause I had to go to class. LATA all....