Winter Solstice Railfanning In Durand

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
Wabash1070
Railroadfan...fan

Winter Solstice Railfanning In Durand

Unread post by Wabash1070 »

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Here's a video I got while in Durand on Winter Solstice, got some decent action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmBXctchZUU
I'm here

Norm
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Winter Solstice Railfanning In Durand

Unread post by Norm »

IMO, crappy video but thanks for your efforts.

Took my Grinch pill this morning.
Norm

atrainguy60
Saginaw Sub Foamer

Unread post by atrainguy60 »

Nice, I see you were able to get the GLC as well! I don't see them very often when I'm over there.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

atrainguy60 wrote:Nice, I see you were able to get the GLC as well! I don't see them very often when I'm over there.
I saw headlights a couple times and signal lights, that's about it. If you're going to film at night, highly suggest going to a nicely lit spot, like under a street light so we can see the train. Also ditch that 30 second opening. A simple 5 second overlay of your name on the actual video is ok.
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Wabash1070
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Wabash1070 »

~Z~ wrote:
atrainguy60 wrote:Nice, I see you were able to get the GLC as well! I don't see them very often when I'm over there.
I saw headlights a couple times and signal lights, that's about it. If you're going to film at night, highly suggest going to a nicely lit spot, like under a street light so we can see the train. Also ditch that 30 second opening. A simple 5 second overlay of your name on the actual video is ok.
That's the one thing I was surprise by going to Durand would have thought it'd be better lit
I'm here