Galviston, TEXAS!

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
osomething
Just under Zack's... rank

Galviston, TEXAS!

Unread post by osomething »

well, I seriously need help, thanks to zack. and BTW ZACK, if I had a camera I could have taken a picture of this thing.
I've been staying in Houston for some new job training, and today I drove to Galviston, the "florida gulf coast wannabe" of Texas. So we are going over this massive bridge, right before Tiki Island, and there is a rail bridge running along the main bridge. On the way back I notice the rail has a draw bridge, because it was up. Really cool to see over the ocean view I guess. i don't know anything else about it. but there are alot of train track in that area, because of the oil refineries? Nasa? hmm. that is all.
there.
The key to failure is to try to please everyone.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Thanks for the update sweetie :) It's just after 6am, and i'm getting ready to head out the door to Durand! Forecast now shows only 20% of rain, warmer temps...man...how wrong they were! or at least, how wrong they better be. Glad you were able to see some things down there, and for posting it here :) DURAND! see you tonight :)
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

patrick
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by patrick »

Srry bout the camera thingy, I used it all day. Hope you had a good time in Texas. it was warm there. Zack and I froze our butts off towards the end of the day.