Amtrak 370

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
EWRice
Railroadfan...fan

Amtrak 370

Unread post by EWRice »

My family and I spent most of the day in St. Joe today for a family event. We were lucky enough to catch 370 pulling into and out of the station with a beautiful sunset in the works. Kids were all kinds of excited. Silver beach was packed and there was a movie screen set up across the tracks from the station. Two rail fans were along the tracks between the station and bridge signal with cameras in hand. Anyone from here? Then we caught it again in Holland. Youngest was out cold, but our oldest was excited to stand on the platform and wave to the very friendly crew. 370 looked good with a dome, which appeared to be packed.

justin_gram
Authority on Rabbit

Re: Amtrak 370

Unread post by justin_gram »

EWRice wrote:My family and I spent most of the day in St. Joe today for a family event. We were lucky enough to catch 370 pulling into and out of the station with a beautiful sunset in the works. Kids were all kinds of excited. Silver beach was packed and there was a movie screen set up across the tracks from the station. Two rail fans were along the tracks between the station and bridge signal with cameras in hand. Anyone from here? Then we caught it again in Holland. Youngest was out cold, but our oldest was excited to stand on the platform and wave to the very friendly crew. 370 looked good with a dome, which appeared to be packed.
I was downtown earlier for the Art Fair, around time the empties went through... But was in Stevensville to see 370. So wasn't me!
Attachments
image.jpeg