Grand Elk 302: 2/25/16

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
NSSD70ACe
The Conrail Guru

Grand Elk 302: 2/25/16

Unread post by NSSD70ACe »

Took advantage of some errands and a snow day yesterday to see 302 gearing up to leave Kalamazoo, possibly waiting on an Amtrak train to clear out. I went home and grabbed the camera and ended up waiting at Kilgore Road for them. Despite the fact that they were gaining speed and got to Milham the same time I did, I had to wait a good 20 minutes for them to show up near Romence Road, at the PCBP bridge.

Photos below:

Rounding the bend at Kilgore:

Roster Shot:

Crossing Romence:

Eat My Dust!

Trains, Trees, and Telephone Poles
:roll:

the contents of the above post are my opinion and mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Grand Elk 302: 2/25/16

Unread post by AARR »

Nice pictures, NSSD. Thanks for posting :) .
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

NSSD70ACe
The Conrail Guru

Unread post by NSSD70ACe »

AARR wrote:Nice pictures, NSSD. Thanks for posting :) .

Merci beaucoup, mon ami!
:roll:

the contents of the above post are my opinion and mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

yuoo're-a velcume
NSSD70ACe wrote:
AARR wrote:Nice pictures, NSSD. Thanks for posting :) .
Merci beaucoup, mon ami!
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...