Durand MI 8-7-15

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
CSXBOY
Railroadfan...fan

Durand MI 8-7-15

Unread post by CSXBOY »

On August 7th 2015, Me and my Grandma went out to Durand MI from Livonia. First of all there was a huge accident on US 23 north. So we got off at exit 70 and took old US 23 got back on at exit 77. When we arrive at Durand Union Station We saw nothing from From 10:00 to 11:50 AM. So at 11:20 am we went to Wendy's for lunch. Our first train was a BNSF local. Then that BNSF local was switching around in the yard. Then I saw a green light for a eastbound. Then that CN eastbound came through. It was a mixed freight. Then at about 1:25 I saw a Westbound CN Mixed freight. Then The BNSF local coupled to a coal train in the yard that was brought from the Huron and Eastern railway We had to go home at 2:20 pm to beat the Up north traffic. I also did some filming at Durand with my new tripod and yesterday I uploaded 3 Durand train videos to my you tube channel Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng6yz ... SOPYLPR0PQ

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Durand MI 8-7-15

Unread post by AARR »

I liked your video's, CSXBoy. I see you were successful catching a LSRC train too. Nice to see 10 cement cars and 6 flyash cars on the LSRC train. Thanks for posting.
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...