Fostoria 3-11-05

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Fostoria 3-11-05

Unread post by Scooterb »

Trying somthing different this week. Follow link to Zacks user gallary.
http://www.railroadfan.com/gallery/thum ... p?album=32
Click on first pic. Then select slide show and sit back and enjoy. Or you can look at each individual pic if you desire. Highlights of the trip was a Wheeling & Lake Erie train on the NS. An unpatched C&NW leading on the CSX. An almost new BNSF. Had some snow. some clouds and some sun.
Hope all enjoy.
Scott B.

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Re: Fostoria 3-11-05

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Scooterb wrote:Trying somthing different this week. Follow link to Zacks user gallary.
http://www.railroadfan.com/gallery/thum ... p?album=32
Click on first pic. Then select slide show and sit back and enjoy. Or you can look at each individual pic if you desire. Highlights of the trip was a Wheeling & Lake Erie train on the NS. An unpatched C&NW leading on the CSX. An almost new BNSF. Had some snow. some clouds and some sun.
Hope all enjoy.
Scott B.
i like the changes to the trip reports as well scott...although the other trip reports were excellent as well. pictures should load faster as well..i seem to have a bit of latency with rrpicturearchives when i've browsed there. any suggestions you have or problems browsing with the new gallery? does it leave you logged in or having problems of it logging you out? always enjoy your posts...makes me feel like i'm down there, even though i'm stuck here in GR. you going to the meeting on april 30th in durand?
~zack
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

Unread post by Scooterb »

Thanks Zack,
It was a little hard at first to understand how you get a folder set up, maybe I was just brain dead. But now I have the hang of it, its pretty simple. I dont seem to have any problems with it logging me out.
It doesnt look like I will make the Durand meeting unless I can get someone to trade on-call time at work with me. I will have to see what happens. You have any trips planned for South Bend or Fostoria yet?
Scott B.