3-6-05 Wasnt Going To Go But Glad I Did

Give us a run down of what you saw, post pictures if you'd like...any info is welcome.
Scooterb
Sofa King Grumpy

3-6-05 Wasnt Going To Go But Glad I Did

Unread post by Scooterb »

Ok I wasnt going to railfan this weekend. But when I got out of bed Sunday morning and saw the sun shine I decided what the hay. Told the wife I was going to go up to Lansing (I figured they might be busy after the derailment) But by the time I reached the highway I decided to head south to Ohio again. Glad I did seeing that CN didnt start running trains till late in the day. At the NS Wabash crossing at 127 I got stopped by a westbound. 2nd unit was a Wisonson Central unit. Wrong side of the tracks for a pic. I wonder if I can beat him to Butler Indiana.
Well I head to Edgerton and get these shots before I head to Butler.

Click on thumbs for full size pic.

This is the best shot I have ever gotton of the BNSF cream and green

second unit is a Wisconson Central

Well I hear NS 197 clearing Montpelier yard and is heading to Butler So I better get over there.

They get a stop signal at the diamonds for 1 Westbound so I grab this shot. North of the diamond.

He gets the green so I head south of the diamond for these shots of the second unit.

This is NS 27V with NS 197 in the back.

I head back to Edgerton to get this shot.

I hear the Indiana Northeastern on the scanner so I head up to get these pics.
The IN has to wait for an eastbound and a westbound NS so I set up for the westbound.
The IN get the go ahead to enter the yard so here are three shots of him.

I head over to Stryker and finish up with these shots.

Well thats it for today.
Again hope all enjoy.
Friday looks like my son and I will head to Fostoria.
Scott B.