Page 157 of 188

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:38 pm
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather make big money doing something unethical but totally legal or make just enough to get by but help others along the way?
The 2nd. My conscience won't let me do the first. Of course then there's the fight over what defines "unethical" :lol: .

Would you rather have a constant itch on the bottom of your foot or get the hiccups every day for four hours?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:37 pm
by Michael
That depends on what the definition of is, is
AARR wrote:Would you rather have a constant itch on the bottom of your foot or get the hiccups every day for four hours?


itch



Would you rather eat all you want or be able to sleep all you want?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:52 pm
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather eat all you want or be able to sleep all you want?
I'd rather eat all I want because I've learned to go without all the sleep I want

Would you rather live next to a coal fired power plant or manure plant?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:54 pm
by Michael
AARR wrote:Would you rather live next to a coal fired power plant or manure plant?

Image




Would you rather live in an airpark subdivision where everyone has a plane and share a runway or live next to a somewhat active shortline railroad?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:19 pm
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather live in an airpark subdivision where everyone has a plane and share a runway or live next to a somewhat active shortline railroad?
I'll go with living next to a somewhat active short line railroad (like Lapeer Industrial)

Would you rather have a new invention like some computer upgrade that allows you immediate and unlimited usage or a personal flying craft?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:51 am
by Michael
AARR wrote:Would you rather have a new invention like some computer upgrade that allows you immediate and unlimited usage or a personal flying craft?


Personal flying craft




Would you rather bike in light rain or heavy fog?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:19 am
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather bike in light rain or heavy fog?
Usually, but not always, a light rain.

Would you rather vacation in Canada or Mexico?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:19 pm
by Michael
AARR wrote:Would you rather vacation in Canada or Mexico?


Probably Mexico



Would you rather LIVE in Canada or Mexico?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:33 am
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather LIVE in Canada or Mexico?
Since it's next door probably Canada :lol:

Would you rather live in Seattle or New York?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:30 am
by Michael
AARR wrote:Would you rather live in Seattle or New York?

Shot in the hand or the foot hmmm. I'll go with NYC




Would you rather add a pool to your house or have ever item in the house upgraded and brand new?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:35 pm
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather add a pool to your house or have ever item in the house upgraded and brand new?
Neither but I guess I'll go with a house upgrade because I don't want a pool

Would you rather create a popular commercial or a catchy phrase from a popular movie?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:07 pm
by Michael
AARR wrote:Would you rather create a popular commercial or a catchy phrase from a popular movie?


Catchy phrase....that's my final answer




Would you rather see 100 million years into the past or see 1 week into the future?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:33 pm
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather see 100 million years into the past or see 1 week into the future?
1 week into the future so I know where the cheapest gasoline is :lol:

Would you rather see 2000 years into the past or one week into the future?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:41 am
by Michael
AARR wrote:Would you rather see 2000 years into the past or one week into the future?


2000 years sounds much more interesting although I will take the 1 week into the future to get the lottery numbers 8)




Would you rather have to wear really thick nerdy glasses or 2 giant hearing aids?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:26 pm
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather have to wear really thick nerdy glasses or 2 giant hearing aids?
The thick nerdy glasses. It won't bother me at all :D .

Would you rather live in a very poor area where everyone thinks exactly like you or live in a comfortable area where everyone thinks differently than you?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:32 am
by Michael
AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a very poor area where everyone thinks exactly like you or live in a comfortable area where everyone thinks differently than you?


I'd probably be happier in the first but I will do the second :lol:



Would you rather live in a very poor area where everyone thinks exactly like you or live in a comfortable area where everyone thinks differently than you?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:22 pm
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather live in a very poor area where everyone thinks exactly like you or live in a comfortable area where everyone thinks differently than you?
The 2nd cause that's where Mrs. AARR would be happiest and when she ain't happy neither am I allowed to be happy :lol:

Would you rather work inside your favorite institution only to see first hand all the negative stuff or work for a company where anything personal must be suppressed but you can still believe in a utopia?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:43 pm
by Michael
If mom ain't happy, no one can be happy and if mom is happy she couldn't care less about the rest
AARR wrote:Would you rather work inside your favorite institution only to see first hand all the negative stuff or work for a company where anything personal must be suppressed but you can still believe in a utopia?


The first. I am not surprised or shocked by that but I'll occasionally be shocked by holiness and that will get me by :D





Would you rather drink 3 shots of vodka just as you wake up or drink 3 double espressos just as you are about to go to sleep?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:37 pm
by AARR
Michael wrote:Would you rather drink 3 shots of vodka just as you wake up or drink 3 double espressos just as you are about to go to sleep?
I guess the vodka. A shot is smaller than a double espresso, right? Either one I'm probably not going to be happy.

Would you rather ride Amtrak or Greyhound?

Re: Would You Rather?

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:46 am
by Michael
AARR wrote:Would you rather ride Amtrak or Greyhound?

Greyhound goes a lot more places and probably faster in most cases but I will say Amtrak.


Would you rather ride Amtrak or Greyhound?