Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

The Martian would appreciate that 8)
Michael wrote:I'll go with MARS. Both sound lonely and desolate but at least I could make friends with a Martian. :lol:

Would you rather have a year without sunshine or a year without rain?
Without rain. I can't live without sunshine.

Would you rather give up texting and driving or eating and driving?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather give up texting and driving or eating and driving?

Driving & eating for sure. I rarely do it. On the other hand I text and drive all the time. I am typing this right now while I am driving :lol:

Would you rather be able to eat what you want and never gain weight or never look any older than you are now?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to eat what you want and never gain weight or never look any older than you are now?
I'm doing ok looking older than I am but eating most of what I want without gaining weight so I'll stick with that. It's easy to say because I have a beautiful wife and she doesn't seem to mind how I look :lol: .

Would you rather be a great dancer or singer?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a great dancer or singer?

Dancer I guess.

Dr Suess wants to know

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Dr Suess wants to know
I'll go with the bushy tail to keep the flies away from my hynie :lol:

Would you rather have a row of fins along your back like Godzilla or a horn above your nose like a rhino?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a row of fins along your back like Godzilla or a horn above your nose like a rhino?

I'd rather have the fins on my back

Would you rather be in a high speed car accident or a low speed motorcycle accident?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be in a high speed car accident or a low speed motorcycle accident?
Neither are good...I'll go with high speed car accident but either way I'm in for a big hurt :(

Would you rather eat a fudgsicle or a popsicle?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat a fudgsicle or a popsicle?
Popsicle. Outshine Bar 8)

Would you rather be in the Army or the Navy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be in the Army or the Navy?
Army, when I'm on water and can't see the bottom I get the heebie-jeebies.

Would you rather be a conservative obscure political talk show host that has a very small following or famous conservative Hollywood actor that is always butting heads with the liberal Hollywood elitists?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a conservative obscure political talk show host that has a very small following or famous conservative Hollywood actor that is always butting heads with the liberal Hollywood elitists?

I could go either way.

Would you rather work for the IRS or the TSA?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work for the IRS or the TSA?
TSA, I get to look through peoples luggage and confiscate anything I want for any reason I choose :lol: . Plus there's that x-ray thing which can be fun too 8) .

Would you rather live in a homeless shelter with internet access or live in a beautiful home on an isolated island with no outside connections?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a homeless shelter with internet access or live in a beautiful home on an isolated island with no outside connections?

The latter sound ideal 8)

Would you rather walk 100 miles or run 25?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather walk 100 miles or run 25?
4 hours vs. 25 hours...I'll go with a run 8)

Would you rather have quick comebacks that make everyone laugh but lose every argument or not know what to say and have people think your ignorant but always get what you want?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have quick comebacks that make everyone laugh but lose every argument or not know what to say and have people think your ignorant but always get what you want?

The first one is me

Would you rather not like yourself but everyone else does or like yourself but no one else does?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather not like yourself but everyone else does or like yourself but no one else does?
I would be the option where I don't like myself and no one else does either :lol:

Would you rather eat chocolate bunnies till you get sick or listen to the politician you dislike most for an hour prattle on about the subject you are most passionate about?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat chocolate bunnies till you get sick or listen to the politician you dislike most for an hour prattle on about the subject you are most passionate about?

I'd happily eat chocolate bunnies if those are my choices

Would you rather drink beer or wine?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drink beer or wine?
I'll get sick drinking either so give my a really watered down light beer I guess :shock:

Would you rather get an atomic wedgie or a swirly?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather get an atomic wedgie or a swirly?

Wedgie :?

Would you rather it be Easter or Christmas?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather it be Easter or Christmas?
I prefer Ordinary Times but if you put a gun to my head to make a choice I'll go with Easter because of my devotion to the Passion and Resurrection

Would you rather attend a funeral or wedding?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Not to worry. I won't put a gun to you head :D
AARR wrote:Would you rather attend a funeral or wedding?

Wedding of one of my kids

Would you rather convert Kim Jong Ill to Christianity or the supreme leader of Iran?