Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be put in a maximum security federal prison with the hardest of the hardened criminals for one year or be put in a relatively relaxed prison where wall street types are held for ten years?

Honestly, if I was certain I would not be hurt I would take the first because it seems more interesting but I guess I am a coward :cry:

Would you rather have been a soldier in "combat" during the Revolutionary War or World War II?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have been a soldier in "combat" during the Revolutionary War or World War II?
I supposed Revolutionary War because I think I'd have a better chance (no planes, tanks, etc.)

Would you rather have a clown only you can see that follows you everywhere and just stands silently in a corner watching you without doing or saying anything or have a real life stalker who dresses like the Easter bunny that everyone can see?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a clown only you can see that follows you everywhere and just stands silently in a corner watching you without doing or saying anything or have a real life stalker who dresses like the Easter bunny that everyone can see?

I'll go with with the stalker. I could use the company plus it will make me seem important. 8)

Would you rather have house with a cool swamp/pond in the back or a house with 40 heavily wooded acres in the back?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have house with a cool swamp/pond in the back or a house with 40 heavily wooded acres in the back?
A swamp might attract an alligator but wooded area might attract Big Foot. Either way I'm a Winner 8) .

Would you rather have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Win-Win
AARR wrote:Would you rather have a completely automated home or a self-driving car?

Car. Though I’ll never trust it

Would you rather always be itchy or always be achy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always be itchy or always be achy?
Achy, then I will be inspired to sing a hit song, Achy breaky Heart :lol:

Would you rather eat meat to rare or to well-done?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat meat to rare or to well-done?

Rare 8)

Would you rather eat meat to rare or to well-done?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat meat to rare or to well-done?
I like my steak with a little "moo" left in it :lol:

Would you rather be held in high regard by your parents or your friends?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be held in high regard by your parents or your friends?

Honor thy Mother and thy Father :D

Would you rather witness a rare natural phenomenon like ball lightning or watch a small meteor impact?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather witness a rare natural phenomenon like ball lightning or watch a small meteor impact?
Both would be high on my bucket list 8)

Would you rather be an amazing painter (like Bob Ross :lol: ) or a brilliant mathematician?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be an amazing painter (like Bob Ross :lol: ) or a brilliant mathematician?

Both are high on my bucket list :D
but I will go with amazing painter.

Would you rather have quality or quantity?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have quality or quantity?
When I was young it was quantity but now that I'm older its quality 8)

Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive through restaurant for the rest of your life?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive through restaurant for the rest of your life?

Can I take anyone I want with me for free too because if not then I'll go with drive through?

Would you rather have "breakfast foods" for dinner or "dinner foods" for breakfast?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have "breakfast foods" for dinner or "dinner foods" for breakfast?
I'll go with dinner for breakfast because of cheesecake for dessert afterwards 8)

Would you rather never lose your keys or phone again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never lose your keys or phone again?

Probably my keys. My phone has a find a phone feature

Would you rather have poor night vision or poor hearing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have poor night vision or poor hearing?
My wife says I don't listen to her or something like that (poor hearing :lol: )

Would you rather have a constant headache or back pain?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a constant headache or back pain?

I'll reluctantly go with back pain :cry:

Would you rather have a constant headache or back pain?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a constant headache or back pain?
Ditto :evil:

Would you rather have one change the politician of your choice or have a key that opens any door?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have one change the politician of your choice or have a key that opens any door?

Skeleton Key. Getting rid of 1 politician wouldn't even make a tiny dent

Would you rather have one change the politician of your choice or have a key that opens any door?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have one change the politician of your choice or have a key that opens any door?
I'll go with a key that opens any door too :twisted:

Would you rather have a criminal justice system that is fair and actually works or an administrative government that is free of corruption?