Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather ride Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak :!: I like trains 8) .

Would you rather own a personal flying drone that can carry you and Mrs. Michael or have every expressway in MI be like the audubon?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I thought passenger trains were an oxymoron :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather own a personal flying drone that can carry you and Mrs. Michael or have every expressway in MI be like the audubon?

Fly 8)

Would you rather meet someone new you have a lot in common with or spend time with an old friend?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather meet someone new you have a lot in common with or spend time with an old friend?
Both are good but I'll go with someone new

Would you rather eat the same old foods that you know you like or try new foods?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat the same old foods that you know you like or try new foods?

New foods

Would you rather watch a favorite rerun or something new that sounds promising?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch a favorite rerun or something new that sounds promising?
I'd rather watch something that sounds promising (like a new Godzilla movie) 8)

Would you rather space aliens be real or Big foot?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather space aliens be real or Big foot?

Aliens would be much more exciting.

Would you rather have a super cold snowy day in the middle of July or a sunny 90 degree day in January?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a super cold snowy day in the middle of July or a sunny 90 degree day in January?
A sunny 90 degree day in January.

Would you rather be a speed reader or have a photographic memory?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a speed reader or have a photographic memory?

Photographic memory

Would you rather have great long term memory and poor short term memory or great short term memory and poor long term memory?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have great long term memory and poor short term memory or great short term memory and poor long term memory?
Hmmm, I'd rather have great long term memory. Then by the time I get around to acting on something I'll remember what it is I'm doing :lol:

Would you rather have great long term memory and poor short term memory or great short term memory and poor long term memory?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have great long term memory and poor short term memory or great short term memory and poor long term memory?

Great short term and then I would forget I had bad long term memory :)

Would you rather live next to a very smelly farm or in a very densely populated area?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live next to a very smelly farm or in a very densely populated area?
I can tolerate the smelly farm more than a very densely populated area. But Mrs. AARR is the opposite and hates smelly farms so we 'll compromise and live in the very densely populated area :lol: .

Would you rather climb Mt. Everest (with a trained climber) or kayak across Lake Michigan (with a trained kayaker)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather climb Mt. Everest (with a trained climber) or kayak across Lake Michigan (with a trained kayaker)?

Kayak. I presume the trained kayaker could paddle us both across if need be :D

Would you rather have all orange hair or be bald?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have all orange hair or be bald?
Bald...but orange hair could be fun :lol:

Would you rather always have to wear all black clothes or all white?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always have to wear all black clothes or all white?

Would you rather have your one superpower being able manipulate the local weather or being able to communicate with animals?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have your one superpower being able manipulate the local weather or being able to communicate with animals?
With either I'd have fun with liberal activists :lol: :twisted: . I'd go with the weather though.

Would you rather have your one superpower being able manipulate the local weather or being able to communicate with animals?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have your one superpower being able manipulate the local weather or being able to communicate with animals?

I agree, weather. The other isn't much of a super power.

Would you rather have a bigger home or a second home?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a bigger home or a second home?
Neither, I'd rather live in a miniature home 8) . Guess I'd pick a bigger home.

Would you rather live next to a very busy airport or very busy train line?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live next to a very busy airport or very busy train line?

Train

Would you rather bike in the snow of jog in the snow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather bike in the snow of jog in the snow?
Jog, better footing. Biking in the snow can be slippery at times :shock: .

Would you rather drive on ice or walk during a hail storm?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drive on ice or walk during a hail storm?

A walk during a hail storm sounds refreshing 8)

Would you rather be stuck in an elevator for 24 hours with a special needs child or a very elderly man in poor health?