Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather awake daily to the sounds of trains or the sounds of exotic animals ?
Exotic animal sounds are great 8)

Would you rather die from cold or heat?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather die from cold or heat?

Probably cold.

Would you rather be incredibly intelligent but be confined to a wheelchair or "less than average" but have full mobility?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be incredibly intelligent but be confined to a wheelchair or "less than average" but have full mobility?
The 2nd one has served me well so I'll just tick with it :lol:

Would you rather need to milk yourself or lay eggs? :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather need to milk yourself or lay eggs? :lol:

Lay eggs.

Would you rather be in a hot dog eating contest or a pizza eating contest?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be in a hot dog eating contest or a pizza eating contest?
PIZZA :!: :mrgreen:

Would you rather be a professional speed eater or contestant for obscure Guinness World Records?

~Z~
Sofa King Admin

Unread post by ~Z~ »

Professional Speed Eater. TONY ROBBINS would not be as hungry for as long.

Would you rather have more than just AARR and Michael posting or continue with just you two posting on this thread?
Webmaster
Railroad photos on Railroadfan.com

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You'd be an awesome speedeater ~Z~ 8)
~Z~ wrote:Professional Speed Eater. TONY ROBBINS would not be as hungry for as long.

Would you rather have more than just AARR and Michael posting or continue with just you two posting on this thread?
More than two. Sadly the Super Long Threads don't get much love :( .

Would you rather railfan for one weekend with someone who really annoys you or never railfan again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

We could always use some company down here in the basement :D
AARR wrote:Would you rather railfan for one weekend with someone who really annoys you or never railfan again?

I'll take the first option. I have a high tolerance for annoying people....I'm married :lol:

Would you rather give up pizza for the rest of your life or give up cheesecake for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

And you have seven kids 8)
Michael wrote:I'll take the first option. I have a high tolerance for annoying people....I'm married :lol:

Would you rather give up pizza for the rest of your life or give up cheesecake for the rest of your life?
I'll give up pizza :( .

Would you rather spend the day with Taylor Swift or Beyonce'?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend the day with Taylor Swift or Beyonce'?

I can't imagine either one tolerating spending the day with me but I'll go with Taylor Swift because of my policy against people with one word names.

Would rather have a repetitive factory line worker job 8 hours a day or working out and about for 12 a day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I guess you won't be spending anytime with Jesus :P :lol:
Michael wrote:I can't imagine either one tolerating spending the day with me but I'll go with Taylor Swift because of my policy against people with one word names.

Would rather have a repetitive factory line worker job 8 hours a day or working out and about for 12 a day?
12 hour day...I've made a career of it 8) .

Would you rather be credited with the invention of the wheel or the internet (before Al Gore invented it :lol: )

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Jesus I Trust in You! :D

AARR wrote:Would you rather be credited with the invention of the wheel or the internet (before Al Gore invented it :lol: )

I'd be willing to share credit with Al 8)

Would you rather hear the good news first or the bad news first?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You just received a million credits towards the Most Humble Man Award :lol:
Michael wrote:I'd be willing to share credit with Al 8)

Would you rather hear the good news first or the bad news first?
Give me the good news first that way if I die before you're finished I'll leave with happy thoughts :lol:

Would you rather have to exterminate black widows or scorpions?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

:lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have to exterminate black widows or scorpions?

Black widows seems a lot more venomous than an ordinary scorpion so I will reluctantly choose scorps.

Would you rather have the title of Sir or Lord?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Yes BW's are :shock:
Michael wrote:Black widows seems a lot more venomous than an ordinary scorpion so I will reluctantly choose scorps.

Would you rather have the title of Sir or Lord?
I'll go with Sir AARR :lol:

Would you rather have your most embarrassing secret publically advertised or eat 1000 jelly beans in under an hour?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have your most embarrassing secret publically advertised or eat 1000 jelly beans in under an hour?

Hmmm. My most embarrassing secret is that I can and do routinely eat 1000 jelly beans in under an hour, What a dilemma :lol:

Would you rather see more of your wife or less of your wife?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:Hmmm. My most embarrassing secret is that I can and do routinely eat 1000 jelly beans in under an hour, What a dilemma :lol:

Would you rather see more of your wife or less of your wife?
I'm glad Mrs AARR doesn't read this board. Does that answer your question :lol: .

Would you rather have one more child or pet?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have one more child or pet?

One more child

Would you rather live on the coast or fly over country?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live on the coast or fly over country?
I'll go for coast living. Detroit to Chicago is about my flying tolerance comfort level.

Would you rather be stuck on Mars or the bottom of the Pacific ocean?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be stuck on Mars or the bottom of the Pacific ocean?

I'll go with MARS. Both sound lonely and desolate but at least I could make friends with a Martian. :lol:

Would you rather have a year without sunshine or a year without rain?