Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a Navy Seal, Delta Forces, Special Forces, Green Beret or some stolen valor of your choice? :lol:
Air Force 8)

Would you rather be a Navy Seal, Delta Forces, Special Forces, Green Beret or some stolen valor of your choice?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a Navy Seal, Delta Forces, Special Forces, Green Beret or some stolen valor of your choice?

Delta

Would you rather be a priest, deacon, brother, monk, hermit or friar?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a priest, deacon, brother, monk, hermit or friar?
All the above 8)

Would you rather have possums or raccoons living in the tree next to your house?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have possums or raccoons living in the tree next to your house?

Racoons are better looking

Would you rather be able to run speeds of 60 mph for short 5 minute bursts or be able to run all day without getting tired?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to run speeds of 60 mph for short 5 minute bursts or be able to run all day without getting tired?
All day without getting tired like a wolf 8) Although the short bursts of high speeds work well for lions :shock: .

Would you rather be able to run speeds of 60 mph for short 5 minute bursts or be able to run all day without getting tired?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to run speeds of 60 mph for short 5 minute bursts or be able to run all day without getting tired?

Speed. I think it might impress the ladies more :lol:

Would you rather have 1 million dollars but you had to give it all away to charities of your choosing or get $10,000 to keep yourself?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have 1 million dollars but you had to give it all away to charities of your choosing or get $10,000 to keep yourself?
1 million. It's like I'm Santa Claus :D . Or I'll be like a politician and create a charity to myself :lol: .

Would you rather have 1 million dollars but you had to give it all away to charities of your choosing or get $10,000 to keep yourself?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have 1 million dollars but you had to give it all away to charities of your choosing or get $10,000 to keep yourself?

The million I guess

Would you rather have a in ground trampoline in your yard or an above ground pool?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a in ground trampoline in your yard or an above ground pool?
Pool I guess

Would you rather own your own private jet or helicopter?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather own your own private jet or helicopter?

Gulfstream Jet 8)

Would you rather see the Egyptian Pyramids or the Aztec Pyramids?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see the Egyptian Pyramids or the Aztec Pyramids?
Egyptian I think. Better mummy shows :lol: .

Would you rather see the Egyptian Pyramids or the Aztec Pyramids?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather see the Egyptian Pyramids or the Aztec Pyramids?

Probably Aztec only because there is nothing else to see in the Egyptian desert

Would you rather get paid to railfan or get paid to corrupt wishes?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get paid to railfan or get paid to corrupt wishes?
Railfan 8)

Would you rather climb a 100" tower with the proper safety equipment or skydive from 5000' after proper training?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather climb a 100" tower with the proper safety equipment or skydive from 5000' after proper training?

Skydive!

Would you railfan at night with multiple trains or during the day and only end up seeing one?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you railfan at night with multiple trains or during the day and only end up seeing one?
Night...hopefully it'll be warm out.

Would you railfan at night with multiple trains or during the day and only end up seeing one?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you railfan at night with multiple trains or during the day and only end up seeing one?

Night trains 8)

Would you rather speak softly and carry a big stick or talk tough and carry nothing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather speak softly and carry a big stick or talk tough and carry nothing?
Whatever Hong Kong Phooey does is what I will do 8) I'm probably more like Mr. Bean :oops: :lol: .

Would you rather go snorkeling with whales with a professional diver or with alligators with a professional Red Neck ? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go snorkeling with whales with a professional diver or with alligators with a professional Red Neck ? :lol:

Both sound great but i've seen plenty of gators so I will go with whales

Would you rather go snorkeling with whales with a professional diver or with alligators with a professional Red Neck ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go snorkeling with whales with a professional diver or with alligators with a professional Red Neck ?
Agree with you both sound great but I'll go with the whales 8)

Would you rather go on a day long hike through the Alaska wilderness with a guide or through the Amazon jungle also with a guide?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go on a day long hike through the Alaska wilderness with a guide or through the Amazon jungle also with a guide?

Alaskan wilderness with a guide; Man level 6. Amazon Jungle with a guide; Man level 9 8)

WOuld you rather have blurry vision or slurred speech?