Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat nothing but lettuce for a week or nothing but cheesecake for a month?
Of course cheesecake but the adult in me votes for lettuce :lol:

Would you rather eat at McDonalds every meal for a month and have to supersize everything whenever asked or live on insects and wild honey for a month?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat at McDonalds every meal for a month and have to supersize everything whenever asked or live on insects and wild honey for a month?

Honestly, for a month of my life I would rather try the insect and honey :)

Would you rather wear the same COMFORTABLE clothes ever single day or wear different good looking clothes daily but they don't fit right and they are very uncomfortable ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wear the same COMFORTABLE clothes ever single day or wear different good looking clothes daily but they don't fit right and they are very uncomfortable ?
I'd rather wear comfortable clothes every day 8)

Would you rather follow a predictable, albeit boring, routine everyday or have everyday different and dynamic?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather follow a predictable, albeit boring, routine everyday or have everyday different and dynamic?

Having done the first all my life I would prefer to try the second.

Would you rather look strong but actually be very weak or look weak but be extremely strong?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather look strong but actually be very weak or look weak but be extremely strong?
The 2nd, catch my opponent by surprise 8)

Would you rather have a bunch of kids but none turn out like you hoped or have two but they turn out exactly like you hoped?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a bunch of kids but none turn out like you hoped or have two but they turn out exactly like you hoped?

I'll stick with the first :lol:

Would you rather be able to read minds or change minds?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to read minds or change minds?
Change minds 8) . I'll have some fun :twisted: .

Would you rather be able to read minds or change minds?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to read minds or change minds?

Change minds 8)

Would you rather be very wealth but banned from the US and ever returning or have to start from scratch here in the gool dold U S of A?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be very wealth but banned from the US and ever returning or have to start from scratch here in the gool dold U S of A?
I'll live in another country and buy something that makes me happy every time I'm unhappy about not living in U.S.A. :lol: .

Would you rather have your home and all decorations the same color or have everything painted a different color?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have your home and all decorations the same color or have everything painted a different color?

DIFFERENT

Would you rather have your house smell like poop but be very clean or have your house smell pleasant but look like a total mess?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have your house smell like poop but be very clean or have your house smell pleasant but look like a total mess?
Anything but the poop smell and you've got me :lol:

Would you rather have your house smell like poop but be very clean or have your house smell pleasant but look like a total mess?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have your house smell like poop but be very clean or have your house smell pleasant but look like a total mess?

Sure would be nice to have a choice! :lol:

Would you rather walk/jog in the woods over tough but beautiful terrain or just walk/jog on a level/paved but boring path ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather walk/jog in the woods over tough but beautiful terrain or just walk/jog on a level/paved but boring path ?
Level/paved terrain for exercise and tough terrain for leisure

Would you rather walk in the woods over tough but beautiful terrain with your wife or just walk on a level/paved but boring path with your kids?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather walk in the woods over tough but beautiful terrain with your wife or just walk on a level/paved but boring path with your kids?

Good one. Boring path with kids

Would you rather have to gain 20 lbs in a week or lose 20lbs in 2 weeks?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have to gain 20 lbs in a week or lose 20lbs in 2 weeks?
Can the 20lbs I gain be muscle :lol: . If I lose 10 lbs I'd look like a cancer patient :( .

Would you rather have to gain 20lbs in a week or lose 20lbs in 2 weeks?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to gain 20lbs in a week or lose 20lbs in 2 weeks?

Both would be brutal but I'll try the 20lbs in 2 weeks

Would you rather have an Amish beard or a man bun? look it up

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an Amish beard or a man bun? look it up
I'll have to go with an Amish beard because I don't have enough hair for a bun much less any style of hair-do :lol:

Would you rather have an Amish beard or a man bun?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have an Amish beard or a man bun?

Amish beard

Would you rather take a river cruise in the Northwest US or a train excursion across Canada?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take a river cruise in the Northwest US or a train excursion across Canada?
Train excursion although after 4 hours I'd be ready to jump off :|

Would you rather take the train to FL and be 24 hours late arriving both ways or take the bus and be on time?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather take the train to FL and be 24 hours late arriving both ways or take the bus and be on time?

Bus 8)

Would you rather spend the winter in a warm climate with people that dislike you or in a frigid climate with people that like you?