Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drain the swamp in Louisiana or the big one in Washington DC?
Washington

Would you rather be color blind or hear everything in monotone?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be color blind or hear everything in monotone?

Probably monotone

Would you rather see a black bear in the wild or a wolf? ( I saw both this week) :D

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see a black bear in the wild or a wolf? ( I saw both this week) :D
I've seen bears in the wild but not a wolf so let's go with a wolf 8)

Would you rather be chased by a bear or pack of wolves? :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be chased by a bear or pack of wolves? :lol:

I'll take my chances with the bears 8)

Would you rather give up the Internet or sex? and what will you do with the extra money you save by giving up the Internet? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather give up the Internet or sex? and what will you do with the extra money you save by giving up the Internet? :lol:
I guess I'll spend it on Mrs AARR :lol:

Would you rather fly a helicopter or fighter plane?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Good thinking :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather fly a helicopter or fighter plane?

You can't go wrong there although I will choose a fighter plane

Would you rather live under a "benevolent" dictatorship or anarchy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live under a "benevolent" dictatorship or anarchy?
A benevolent dictator I guess

Would you rather be influential but have no privacy or have no influence but have lots of privacy?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be influential but have no privacy or have no influence but have lots of privacy?

The first.

Would you rather be influential but have no privacy or have no influence but have lots of privacy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be influential but have no privacy or have no influence but have lots of privacy?
The 2nd is my preference in fact it's how I roll :lol:

Would you rather sue a corrupt organization and bring attention to their corruption but lose the case and become targeted by the media for character assassination or sue a worthy charitable organization and win and be hailed a hero by the media?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather sue a corrupt organization and bring attention to their corruption but lose the case and become targeted by the media for character assassination or sue a worthy charitable organization and win and be hailed a hero by the media?

The first one for sure.

Would you rather be in Arizona during the 120 degree days of summer or the -40 degree days in Fargo, North Dakota during winter?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be in Arizona during the 120 degree days of summer or the -40 degree days in Fargo, North Dakota during winter?
I'll take AZ and 120 degrees of low humidity heat :wink:

Would you rather be the world champion chess players and nobody knows you or a bench player on a professional baseball team but are very popular?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the world champion chess players and nobody knows you or a bench player on a professional baseball team but are very popular?

Both sound good. I wish they were real choices in my life :lol:

Would you rather have lots and lots of options and little time to decide or very few options and lots of time to decide?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have lots and lots of options and little time to decide or very few options and lots of time to decide?
Very few option with a lot of time to decide. I might make the right decision for once in my life :lol: .

Would you rather be very smart but not respected or be dumb but likeable?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be very smart but not respected or be dumb but likeable?

I guess it depends how dumb :lol:

Would you rather drive in reverse for 100 miles or drive forward 100 miles but at only 2 MPH?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather drive in reverse for 100 miles or drive forward 100 miles but at only 2 MPH?
Drive in reverse. Eventually I'll get the hang of it I hope. And in the meantime hopefully not do too much damage :lol: .

Would you rather be a member of the Three Stooges or Marx Brothers?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a member of the Three Stooges or Marx Brothers?

a stooge

Would you rather be able always know when someone is lying or be able to lie without ever being detected?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able always know when someone is lying or be able to lie without ever being detected?
I can already tell when someone is lying so I'll go with being a better liar :lol: :twisted:

Would you rather be stupid but have good luck or be smart but have bad luck?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be stupid but have good luck or be smart but have bad luck?

The first one seems to work so well for people so I'd like that :lol:

Would you rather be in the Air Force on some cold remote island radar or in the Marine's seeing combat in Iraq/Afghanistan?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be in the Air Force on some cold remote island radar or in the Marine's seeing combat in Iraq/Afghanistan?
Air Force. I'll stand behind a jet with its engine on to warm up 8) .

Would you rather be in sales or a politician?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be in sales or a politician?

There is not much of a difference but I guess a politician because I can get a lifetime salary, kickbacks and bribes and have my summers off 8)

Would you rather spend an 15 minutes in a swamp with electric eels or with piranha?