Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather need 2 hearing aids or thick glasses?
I wear glasses so give me the coke bottles lens :lol:

Would you rather have no thumbs or only have thumbs?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have no thumbs or only have thumbs?

I'm already all thumbs :lol:

Would you rather spend 12 hours in IKEA or 24 hours in Oakland Mall?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend 12 hours in IKEA or 24 hours in Oakland Mall?
That's like asking me if I'd rather be skinned to death or sliced by razors to death :lol: . Give me 12 hours in IKEA and let's get it done.

Would you rather change your religion or political party?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I'd find a bed in IKEA and sleep

AARR wrote:Would you rather change your religion or political party?

Political Party for sure.

Would you rather get a VIP tour of the White House and meet Trump or a VIP tour of the Vatican and meet Pope Francis?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get a VIP tour of the White House and meet Trump or a VIP tour of the Vatican and meet Pope Francis?
I'd rather tour the Vatican 8)

Would you rather be unable to shower/wash for a month but have clean clothes daily or be able to shower/wash daily but unable to wear clean clothes for a month? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be unable to shower/wash for a month but have clean clothes daily or be able to shower/wash daily but unable to wear clean clothes for a month? :lol:

The second one. That is pretty much what I already do 8)

Would you rather have the sun rise at 5AM or set at 9PM......assuming of course there still is a sun :?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have the sun rise at 5AM or set at 9PM......assuming of course there still is a sun :?
Can I have both? That would be perfect 8)

Would you rather kill Godzilla but have half the city destroyed and everyone is mad at you or save the city but all the credit goes to the politician you detest the most?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather kill Godzilla but have half the city destroyed and everyone is mad at you or save the city but all the credit goes to the politician you detest the most?

I'd sure like props for taking down Godzilla but I can be humble enough to let some d-bag politician take the credit for the greater good 8)

Would you rather live in perfect weather for the rest of your life but never see a train or tracks again or live in permcast, cold, snowy, darkness for the rest of your life but have all the trains you could ever want?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in perfect weather for the rest of your life but never see a train or tracks again or live in permcast, cold, snowy, darkness for the rest of your life but have all the trains you could ever want?
Give me the perfect weather...I can day dream about trains while enjoying the fine weather 8)

Would you rather be known as a racist or sexist?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be known as a racist or sexist?

Well it would be nice to be known for just being one so I will go with sexist. It sound so sexy

Would you rather have to drink a LOT of alcohol the moment you wake up or a LOT of caffeine just before you go to bed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have to drink a LOT of alcohol the moment you wake up or a LOT of caffeine just before you go to bed?
:lol: I'll have to go with caffeine before bed cause I don't sleep well anyway and even a small amount of alcohol just after I get up doesn't sound good :shock:

Would you rather be Hong Kong Phooey or Scooby Doo?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be Hong Kong Phooey or Scooby Doo?

Well I know you prefer Hong Kong Phooey and there can only be 1 so I will be Scooby Doo and we can hang out :D

Would you rather eat out at restaurants for free for the rest of your life, every meal but not your choice of which restaurant OR every meal made your self, whatever you want, for the rest of your life and you pay?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat out at restaurants for free for the rest of your life, every meal but not your choice of which restaurant OR every meal made your self, whatever you want, for the rest of your life and you pay?
I'll pay for my meals and eat what I like otherwise just my luck all my free meals will be monkey brains and sheep testicles :lol:

Would you rather star in Saved by the Bell or Boy Meets World?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather star in Saved by the Bell or Boy Meets World?

I liked Boy Meets World and I don't want to ruin it by starring in it so I'll choose the other one

Would you rather star in Saved by the Bell or Boy Meets World?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather star in Saved by the Bell or Boy Meets World?
Which one had the prettier girls...that's the one I'll star in :lol: 8)

Would you rather have lazy eye or lisp?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have lazy eye or lisp?

I already have a lazy eye so I am sticking with that although for the record, my eye isn't lazy, it is just right. The other eye is just an over achiever :lol:

Would you rather have 1 giant nasty, drooling great dane in your house or 10 friendly cats?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have 1 giant nasty, drooling great dane in your house or 10 friendly cats?
:lol: I'll go with the cats I guess...can I keep them in the barn :lol:

Would you rather be deaf with no legs or blind with no arms?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be deaf with no legs or blind with no arms?

Man that sounds depressing but I guess I will reluctantly choose deaf with no legs

Would you rather watch 24 hours of Lifetime TV or MTV?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch 24 hours of Lifetime TV or MTV?
I read MTV doesn't play music video's anymore (so what do they play?) and I don't ever recall watching anything on Lifetime (if I did it's not memorable) so I'll go with whichever one is closer to Rated G :?

Would you rather be blind with amazing musical ability or deaf with amazing artistic ability

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be blind with amazing musical ability or deaf with amazing artistic ability

Deaf

Would you rather have had more siblings or more money growing up?