Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather win an Oscar or the Nobel Peace Prize?

I already have 2 Oscars and 1 Nobel so I guess I'll take another Nobel to even it out 8)

Would you rather live on Ramen Noodles for a month or fast completely for a week?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:I already have 2 Oscars and 1 Nobel so I guess I'll take another Nobel to even it out 8)

Would you rather live on Ramen Noodles for a month or fast completely for a week?
I'll eat noodles for a month

Would you rather share 1 of your Oscars and Nobel's with me or host the Oscars?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather share 1 of your Oscars and Nobel's with me or host the Oscars?

I can do both. It will be the worst Oscar's ever! and that is saying something :)

Would you rather go railfanning or get your bike repaired?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go railfanning or get your bike repaired?
Bike repaired, then I'll bike along the tracks 8)

Would you rather only get 4 hours to sleep every day or have to sleep 12 hours every day?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Good thinking!
AARR wrote:Would you rather only get 4 hours to sleep every day or have to sleep 12 hours every day?

Sleep 12. What am I going to do with all that extra time ? :lol:

Would you rather have a mild but constant stomach ache or headache?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a mild but constant stomach ache or headache?
I guess a mild but constant stomach ache :(

Would you rather watch Friends or Seinfeld?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch Friends or Seinfeld?

I never liked either but I guess Seinfeld

Would you rather be an eastsider or westsider?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be an eastsider or westsider?
I can be either but I'll stick with eastside since it's what I know

Would you rather be nailed to a cross or fast for 40 days in the desert?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be nailed to a cross or fast for 40 days in the desert?

Whichever one gets me to Heaven.

Would you rather hold a venomous spider or infected rat?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather hold a venomous spider or infected rat?
I think I'll do better with the larger infected rat

Would you rather be a genius in a world of dummies or a dummy in a world of geniuses?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a genius in a world of dummies or a dummy in a world of geniuses?
I could happily live in a world of dummies as long as they were kind

Would you rather be constant rushed or constant criticized?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be constant rushed or constant criticized?
If I only had to endure one of them it would be an improvement in my life :lol: .I'll go with constantly rushed because if I gave up being criticized I'd have to leave Mrs AARR :lol: .

Would you rather have no teeth or tongue?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I hear that!
AARR wrote:Would you rather have no teeth or tongue?

No teeth.

Would you rather be "on death's door" sick for 24 hours or just mildly sick for a month?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be "on death's door" sick for 24 hours or just mildly sick for a month?
I guess I'll go with 24 hours and get it over with

Would you rather have no elbow or knee joints?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have no elbow or knee joints?

No knee joints 8)

Would you rather have a tiny "home away from home" getaway close by or a big one but far away?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a tiny "home away from home" getaway close by or a big one but far away?
A tiny home is just fine with me :D

Would you rather have to eat tree bark one meal a day or pour cold milk over every meal?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to eat tree bark one meal a day or pour cold milk over every meal?

Tree bark. Just so long as it is a cinnamon tree :D

Would you rather be able to speak German or French?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather have to eat tree bark one meal a day or pour cold milk over every meal? Tree bark. Just so long as it is a cinnamon tree :D

Would you rather be able to speak German or French?
German, I'm 99% German so might as well speak the language 8)

Would you rather speak fluid Mock Swedish (like the Muppet's Swedish Chef) or understand the Muppets Animal?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather speak fluid Mock Swedish (like the Muppet's Swedish Chef) or understand the Muppets Animal?

Fluid Mock Swedish

Would you rather be harassed by all the people your work for or one local police officer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Me too 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather speak fluid Mock Swedish (like the Muppet's Swedish Chef) or understand the Muppets Animal? Fluid Mock Swedish

Would you rather be harassed by all the people your work for or one local police officer?
I'd rather be harassed by one local police officer and waste my time trying to figure out how to avoid him or her

Would you rather not be able to smell or taste?