Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat a huge meal and then immediately go running 10 miles or run 10 miles after not eating for 2 days?
Both are going to hurt :( . I'll go with running after a big meal cause the other won't work out at all.

Would you rather take your family to a quiet nature park or a busy amusement park?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather take your family to a quiet nature park or a busy amusement park?

Nature

Would you rather wear boxers or briefs?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wear boxers or briefs?
Whatever these are
I like how they feel on my hamstrings 8)

Would you rather wear boxers or briefs?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wear boxers or briefs?

Depends :lol:

Would you rather watch a movie you love 10 times in a row for a total of 24 hours or watch something you absolutely despise for 12 hours?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch a movie you love 10 times in a row for a total of 24 hours or watch something you absolutely despise for 12 hours?
Depends :lol: . I'm not a sit and watch anything type but if I despise something that's more painful so give me the movie I like for 24 hours.

Would you rather watch a movie you love 10 times in a row for a total of 24 hours or watch something you absolutely despise for 12 hours?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch a movie you love 10 times in a row for a total of 24 hours or watch something you absolutely despise for 12 hours?

I'll do 24 hours of Lord of the Rings

Would you rather work with crazy people or lazy people?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work with crazy people or lazy people?
Crazy...I will fit in :lol:

Would you rather work with crazy people or lazy people?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather work with crazy people or lazy people?

Call me crazy. Now we can work together

Would you rather work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and be off the other 3 days or keep things the way they are?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and be off the other 3 days or keep things the way they are?
I'd work Th-Sun 8)

Would you rather work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and be off the other 3 days or keep things the way they are?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and be off the other 3 days or keep things the way they are?

M-F :|

Would you rather live next door to your boss or your in laws?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live next door to your boss or your in laws?
My in-laws are ok and I'd live next to them. My parents are the "challenging" in-laws :lol: . I have several bosses one I would live next too 8) .

Would you rather live next door to your boss or your in laws?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live next door to your boss or your in laws?

Well I live with my boss so having her live next door would be a nice change of pace :)

Would you rather die a painful death from cancer in a period of 1 year or get Alzheimer's and live 4 years before you pass peacefully ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather die a painful death from cancer in a period of 1 year or get Alzheimer's and live 4 years before you pass peacefully ?
Alzheimer's, then every time I post at RRFan.com it'll be like making all new friends again :lol:

Would you rather die a painful death from cancer in a period of 3 months or get Alzheimer's and live 5 years before you pass peacefully ?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather die a painful death from cancer in a period of 3 months or get Alzheimer's and live 5 years before you pass peacefully ?

Probably the first for everyone else's sake. :cry:

Would you rather have strep throat or a 48 hour flu?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have strep throat or a 48 hour flu?
I've never had strep throat and it's been many years since I had the flu so I honestly don't know :?

Would you rather have a 24 hour flu or a mild cold for a week?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a 24 hour flu or a mild cold for a week?

24 flu

Would you rather win tiny daily victories or 1 giant victory every 5 years?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather win tiny daily victories or 1 giant victory every 5 years?
Tiny daily victories suits me fine 8)

Would you rather win tiny daily victories or 1 giant victory every 5 years?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather win tiny daily victories or 1 giant victory every 5 years?

Daily 8)

Would you rather have a great memory or great sense of humor?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a great memory or great sense of humor?
I'd rather have a great sense of humor cause I'm going to need it when I laugh at my poor memory :lol:

Would you rather have a great memory or great sense of humor?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a great memory or great sense of humor?

Humor. I could bluff my way through anything while people were laughing

Would you rather that the Internet had never been created or cell phones had never been created?