Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Bruce Jenner finished in 2nd place :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather win the spelling bee or Mr./Ms. Universe contest? Ms Universe :lol:

Would you rather wear too tight pants or too tight shoes?
I think too tight pants :? But then someone will enter me in the Ms. Universe contest :lol:

Would you rather be color blind or tone deaf?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be color blind or tone deaf?

Tone deaf, just like every other man. :lol:

Would you rather spend a year on a tropical island living off fish, bananas, coconuts and hearts of palm or a month in the desert living off rats, scorpions, lizards and whatever else you can find?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

YAARR :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be color blind or tone deaf? Tone deaf, just like every other man. :lol:

Would you rather spend a year on a tropical island living off fish, bananas, coconuts and hearts of palm or a month in the desert living off rats, scorpions, lizards and whatever else you can find?
One year alone on a tropical island sounds like a well-deserved sabbatical 8)

PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend a year on a tropical island living off fish, bananas, coconuts and hearts of palm or a month in the desert living off rats, scorpions, lizards and whatever else you can find?

I'll spend a year with you little buddy :lol:

Would you rather see ball lightning or a full solar eclipse?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I hope Maryann likes old bald guys :lol:
Michael wrote:I'll spend a year with you little buddy :lol:

Would you rather see ball lightning or a full solar eclipse?
I'd like to see a full solar eclipse because a ball of lightening might mean the end of the world

Would you rather watch only dramas or comedies the rest of your life?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch only dramas or comedies the rest of your life?

Chick flicks :lol: :lol:

Would you rather get a new job or a new car?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Like Chicken Little and Chicken Run :wink:
Michael wrote:Would you rather watch only dramas or comedies the rest of your life? Chick flicks :lol: :lol:

Would you rather get a new job or a new car?
I like both but I'd rather break in a new car than adjust to a new job so give me a new car!

Would you rather be deeply insulted/offended by your husband/wife or be slapped in the face by a stranger?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be deeply insulted/offended by your husband/wife or be slapped in the face by a stranger?

I could use a good slapping

Would you rather live in Kansas or Arizona?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Slapping or spanking :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be deeply insulted/offended by your husband/wife or be slapped in the face by a stranger? I could use a good slapping

Would you rather live in Kansas or Arizona?
Arizona because it seems everyone likes it there

Would you rather be on Facebook or LinkedIn?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be on Facebook or LinkedIn?

Linkedin

Would you rather visit the Pyramids in Egypt or Mexico?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather visit the Pyramids in Egypt or Mexico?
Mexico, maybe I'll see a dinosaur from Jurassic Park 8)

Would you rather have to give a one hour speech to the whole world or sleep with tarantulas in your bed for one hour?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to give a one hour speech to the whole world or sleep with tarantulas in your bed for one hour?

Speech!

Would you rather swim in a pool or a lake?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather swim in a pool or a lake?
Lake, can I bring my floaty ring too :lol:

Would you rather have a car of your dreams or a personal helicopter?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a car of your dreams or a personal helicopter?

Both sound great but I'd likely just get the more expensive one and sell it. I am so boring :(

Would you rather have a spiritual director or a personal trainer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a spiritual director or a personal trainer?
I've always had a spiritual director and never had a personal trainer so I'll stick with that set up :) .

Would you rather be a comedian who presents news and has a massive audience but is rarely accurate or be a serious commentator who knows the topics but very few people listen?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a comedian who presents news and has a massive audience but is rarely accurate or be a serious commentator who knows the topics but very few people listen?

You mean be Steven Colbert or Bob Dutko? :lol:
I'll be the latter 8)

Would you rather live in rural Montana ( iguess there is only rural montana :D ) or rural Maine?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Or Al Kresta 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather be a comedian who presents news and has a massive audience but is rarely accurate or be a serious commentator who knows the topics but very few people listen? You mean be Steven Colbert or Bob Dutko? :lol: I'll be the latter 8)

Would you rather live in rural Montana ( iguess there is only rural montana :D ) or rural Maine?
I'll go with rural Maine and the forests although I like anything rural 8)

Would you rather be a dentist or doctor?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a dentist or doctor?

Doctor. Although I don't know why

Would you rather master gardener or a master builder?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather master gardener or a master builder?
Master Builder, I'll build a garden :lol:

Would you rather be too cold or too hot?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be too cold or too hot?

Hot.

Would you rather drive for 18 hours straight stopping only for gas or sit through 30 hours of MSNBC?