Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

We didn't appreciate how good we had it, right? :D
Michael wrote:Would you rather go back to age 5 with everything you know now or know now everything your future self will learn? Back to 5. I'm not learning anything new :lol:

Would you rather drink a cold beverage on a hot day or a hot beverage on a cold day?
A real man won't be caught drinking anything other than a cold beer on any kind of day :lol:

Would you rather drink a cold beverage on a hot day or a hot beverage on a cold day?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drink a cold beverage on a hot day or a hot beverage on a cold day?

I don’t care about the drink I just prefer a warm day over a cold day 8)
I’ll be thinking fondly of global warming while I’m freezing for the next 8 months

Would you rather travel the US by train, bike, motorcycle, ultralight or foot?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather travel the US by train, bike, motorcycle, ultralight or foot?
Ultra light, I'll buzz bomb the nudist beaches :lol:

Would you rather be able to control animals (but not humans) with your mind or control electronics with your mind?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to control animals (but not humans) with your mind or control electronics with your mind?

Control the machines 8)

Would you play just children's games or no games?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You could rule the world, bahahaha :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to control animals (but not humans) with your mind or control electronics with your mind? Control the machines 8)

Would you play just children's games or no games?
I like children's games as long as someone can explain to me how to play them :lol:

Would you rather suddenly be elected a senator or suddenly become a CEO of a major company. (You won’t have any more knowledge about how to do either job than you do right now.)

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather suddenly be elected a senator or suddenly become a CEO of a major company. (You won’t have any more knowledge about how to do either job than you do right now.)

Image :lol:

Would you rather suddenly be elected a senator or suddenly become a CEO of a major company?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather suddenly be elected a senator or suddenly become a CEO of a major company?
Senator, I'll get my money for nothing and my chicks for free :lol:

Would you rather sell all of your possessions or sell one of your organs?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather sell all of your possessions or sell one of your organs?

I'll sell my brain. I don't use it anymore

Would you rather ask permission or ask forgiveness?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I gave my brain up when I said, "I do" :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather sell all of your possessions or sell one of your organs? I'll sell my brain. I don't use it anymore

Would you rather ask permission or ask forgiveness?
Seems like asking for forgiveness is the way to go these days :wink:

Would you rather lose all of your memories from birth to now or lose your ability to make new long term memories?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Indeed!
AARR wrote:Would you rather lose all of your memories from birth to now or lose your ability to make new long term memories?

Probably the later

Would you rather lose all of your memories from birth to now or lose your ability to make new long term memories?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather lose all of your memories from birth to now or lose your ability to make new long term memories?
I know Nuthin till now :lol:

Would you rather never have to work again or never have to sleep again (you won’t feel tired or suffer negative health effects)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never have to work again or never have to sleep again (you won’t feel tired or suffer negative health effects)?

Never work again 8)

Would you rather cankers sores all over your mouth or paper cuts all over your hands?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather cankers sores all over your mouth or paper cuts all over your hands?
Both are GREAT :shock: ! I'll take paper cuts and invest in hand cream and Band-Aids 8)

Would you rather be fluent in all languages and never be able to travel or be able to travel anywhere for a year but never be able to learn a word of a different language?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be fluent in all languages and never be able to travel or be able to travel anywhere for a year but never be able to learn a word of a different language?

Travel. Who cares about learning any other languages!

Would you rather be a chef at a 5 star restaurant or a greasy spoon?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a chef at a 5 star restaurant or a greasy spoon?
5 Star restaurant, I hear they get a private restroom 8)

Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?

I'd prefer the travel one but realistically I'll likely never get to use it so free food!

Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an unlimited international first class ticket or never have to pay for food at restaurants?
I'd go with the free food because the local Walmart has all the international entertainment I like :lol:

Would you rather see what was behind every closed door or be able to guess the combination of every safe on the first try?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Good point!
AARR wrote:Would you rather see what was behind every closed door or be able to guess the combination of every safe on the first try?

Closed doors I think. More useful

Would you rather have a lisp or a stutter?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a lisp or a stutter?
I'm going to be made fun for either but I guess I'll go with lisp and tell the ladies it's my French accent :lol:

Would you rather live in virtual reality where you are all powerful or live in the real world and be able to go anywhere but not be able to interact with anyone or anything?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in virtual reality where you are all powerful or live in the real world and be able to go anywhere but not be able to interact with anyone or anything?

I'll stick with what I've got :lol:

Would you rather have an Australian accent or a Scottish accent?