Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard?
I like a good challenge (married to Mrs. AARR for 32 years :lol: )

Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?

That cure thing

Would you rather spend a week eating nothing but sub sandwiches or nothing but soups?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a week eating nothing but sub sandwiches or nothing but soups?
Sub sandwiches and you won't have to twist my arm either :)

Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?

Hmm. Both are going so I'll go with the better short term memory

Would you rather always wear long pants for the rest of your life even exercising and sleeping or only wear shorts for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always wear long pants for the rest of your life even exercising and sleeping or only wear shorts for the rest of your life?
If you ask me when its 90 degrees with 70% humidity I'll say shorts but if you ask me when its 0 degrees with blustering winds I'll say long pants :lol:

Would you rather always wear long pants for the rest of your life even exercising and sleeping or only wear shorts for the rest of your life?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always wear long pants for the rest of your life even exercising and sleeping or only wear shorts for the rest of your life?

Short term memory. Oh wrong question :lol:
Shorts. No doubt about it. Even in the winter that is the warmest part of me.

Would you rather clean outside windows on skyscrapers or spend all day in the sewer system?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather clean outside windows on skyscrapers or spend all day in the sewer system?
I'd rather lose my short term memory :lol:
I'd rather be outside but my fear of heights would drive me into the sewer :oops:

Would you rather clean outside windows on skyscrapers or spend all day in the sewer system?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather clean outside windows on skyscrapers or spend all day in the sewer system?

I'll have to go with Skyscrapers :(

Would you rather play 1 round of Russian Roulette or make out with Maxine Waters?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather play 1 round of Russian Roulette or make out with Maxine Waters?
Russian Roulette

Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?

Probably fly

Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
Fly 8)

Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week?

Let there be light!

Would you rather collect stamps, coins or sports cards?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather collect stamps, coins or sports cards?
Coins I guess

Would you rather collect stamps, coins or sports cards?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather collect stamps, coins or sports cards?

Coins

Would you rather see another shark movie or another dinosaur movie?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see another shark movie or another dinosaur movie?
Both are GREAT but I'll go with another dinosaur movie 8)

Would you rather see another shark movie or another dinosaur movie?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather see another shark movie or another dinosaur movie?

Shark.

Would you rather be attacked by birds or mosquitoes ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be attacked by birds or mosquitoes ?
Mosquitos I guess. Maybe eventually I'll kill them all :lol:

Would you rather be attacked by birds or mosquitoes?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be attacked by birds or mosquitoes?

Mosquitoes. Sound like a good plan 8)

Would you rather walk, jog or bike?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather walk, jog or bike?
Bike, it's much faster 8) . Maybe I'll take my training wheels off one of these days :lol:

Would you rather walk, jog or bike?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather walk, jog or bike?

Bike

Would you rather bike the Florida Keys or bike around Yellowstone?