Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather that the Internet had never been created or cell phones had never been created?
I'd rather have the internet than a cell phone :) .

Would you rather be good at grammar or math?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be good at grammar or math?

Grammar. I can't have the grammar police coming after me 8)

Would you rather be good at grammar or math?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be good at grammar or math?
Math, that way I can check out in the 10 items and under line with 20 items by declaring I can't read :lol:

Would you rather be an inventor or philosopher?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be an inventor or philosopher?

Both. I'll invent my own philosophy 8)

Would you rather be an inventor or philosopher?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be an inventor or philosopher?
I think an inventor because if I invent something everyone wants then they'll believe anything I say about any subject :lol:

Would you rather swim across a crocodile infested river or run through a valley with hyena's watching from the to ridge?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather swim across a crocodile infested river or run through a valley with hyena's watching from the to ridge?

I'll take my chances with the Hyenas!

Would you rather be the fastest runner in the world or the faster swimmer in the world?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be the fastest runner in the world or the faster swimmer in the world?
Runner...although anything on four legs will still catch me :( But at least I'll be faster than anything on two leg which will come in handy if being chased by something on four legs 8)

Would you rather be the fastest reader or fastest speaker?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the fastest reader or fastest speaker?

Reader. Took me days to read this :cry:

Would you rather have snowless but longer winter or a shorter but brutally cold and snowy winter?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have snowless but longer winter or a shorter but brutally cold and snowy winter?
Longer but snowless I think

Would you rather have snowless but longer winter (9 months) or a shorter but brutally cold and snowy winter (2 months)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have snowless but longer winter (9 months) or a shorter but brutally cold and snowy winter (2 months)?

Shorter winter

Would you rather be bald or have orange hair?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be bald or have orange hair?
I'm fine with bald 8)

Would you rather be pretty much hairless or be covered with hair from head to toe?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be pretty much hairless or be covered with hair from head to toe?

Hairless and I'll wear a wig

Would you rather be pretty much hairless or be covered with hair from head to toe?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be pretty much hairless or be covered with hair from head to toe?
YAARR, hairless 8)

Would you rather be a dairy farmer or crop farmer?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a dairy farmer or crop farmer?

Crop. I don't want to deal with animals

Would you rather be a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist ?
Rocket Scientist. I'm better with inanimate objects :lol: . I know there's a political joke there somewhere :lol: .

Would you rather be a children's doctor or women's doctor?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a children's doctor or women's doctor?

Children's doctor....... Children like me..... I am not sure about women :lol:

Would you rather be a children's doctor or women's doctor?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a children's doctor or women's doctor?
Neither like me so can I be a veterinarian :lol:

Would you rather study astronomy or mathematics?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

No substitutions :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather study astronomy or mathematics?

Astronomy

Would you rather spend a week working every job in railroading or a month trying every job in the military?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a week working every job in railroading or a month trying every job in the military?
Railroading though it's difficult to turn down flying an F15 8) or should I say throwing up in an F15 :lol:

Would you rather spend a week working every job in railroading or a month trying every job in the military?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather spend a week working every job in railroading or a month trying every job in the military?

Military 8)

Would you rather be loved by every animal on the planet or by every person on the planet 50 and older ?