Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather smell like girls perfume or like garlic?
:lol: You got me Michael, both choices are deplorable :lol:

Would you rather share the name of a well known mass murderer or look exactly like a well known sexual predator?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather share the name of a well known mass murderer or look exactly like a well known sexual predator?
I think I'll have to change my name

Would you rather know or not know?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather know or not know?
I'd rather know even though when I tell everyone 99.9% of the people will tell me I'm crazy :lol:

Would you rather accidentally be responsible for the death of a child or accidentally be responsible for the deaths of three adults THAT YOU LIKED? :lol:
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather accidentally be responsible for the death of a child or accidentally be responsible for the deaths of three adults THAT YOU LIKED? :lol:

Since it is an accident I will say 3 very elderly adults who God was going to take anyways

Would you rather own a pizza place or a coffee shop?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather own a pizza place or a coffee shop?
PIZZA 8)

Would you rather snort one crushed up Altoid mint or take a 1.5oz shot of tabasco sauce?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather snort one crushed up Altoid mint or take a 1.5oz shot of tabasco sauce?

Tabasco for sure

Would you rather witness the birth of Jesus or the first man landing on the moon?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather witness the birth of Jesus or the first man landing on the moon?
The birth of Jesus although I'm sure I would have been one of the people who didn't understand its significance until after his resurrection :oops:

Would you rather have two sets of twins or quadruplets?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Me too
AARR wrote:
Michael wrote:Would you rather witness the birth of Jesus or the first man landing on the moon?
The birth of Jesus although I'm sure I would have been one of the people who didn't understand its significance until after his resurrection :oops:

Would you rather have two sets of twins or quadruplets?

Quadruplets. Go big or go home :lol:

Would you rather have a car that could drive through any amount of snow without any difficulty or a self driving car?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a car that could drive through any amount of snow without any difficulty or a self driving car?
Self Driving car. I'll take a nap 8)

Would you rather have to sleep with cockroaches in your bed or have to sit through a day long sensitivity training class given by the opposite political party you prefer?
Last edited by AARR on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to sleep with cockroaches in your bed or have to sit through a day long sensitivity training class given by the opposite political party you prefer?

EIther way I am dealing with roaches so I might as well get a nap in :lol:

Would you rather make out Maxine Waters or Bernie Sanders?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather have to sleep with cockroaches in your bed or have to sit through a day long sensitivity training class given by the opposite political party you prefer? EIther way I am dealing with roaches so I might as well get a nap in :lol:

Would you rather make out Maxine Waters or Bernie Sanders?
:lol: Either way I'm going to vomit in my mouth :lol:

Would you rather ALWAYS tell the truth (no white lies) or ALWAYS lie? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather ALWAYS tell the truth (no white lies) or ALWAYS lie? :lol:

Always tell the truth. I always do anyways, no wait that is a lie. Anyways, it will be easy. No wait, that is a lie too. Hmmmmmm :lol:

Would you rather be temporarily blind or temporarily paralyzed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be temporarily blind or temporarily paralyzed?
I'd rather be temporarily blind and be able to move around although I'm certain I would do something to embarrass myself like poop in public :lol:

Would you rather be blind with no legs or deaf with no arms?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be blind with no legs or deaf with no arms?

Deaf with no arms

Would you rather be blind with no legs or deaf with no arms?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be blind with no legs or deaf with no arms?
Deaf with no arms, it would be cool to eat with my feet and Mrs AARR couldn't yell at me 8)

Would you rather always be shivering cold or sweaty hot?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always be shivering cold or sweaty hot?

Hot & Sweaty 8)

Would you rather your wife be blind with no legs or deaf with no arms??

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather your wife be blind with no legs or deaf with no arms??
How come mute isn't an option :lol: I'd go with blind with no legs.

Would you rather go through life with 25 pounds on your shoulders or 5 pounds on each foot?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go through life with 25 pounds on your shoulders or 5 pounds on each foot?

5 lbs on each foot

Would you rather look dirty but smell good or look clean but stink?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather look dirty but smell good or look clean but stink?
Either option would be an improvement for me (according to Mrs. AARR). I'll go with the grungy appearance but smell good 8) .

Would you rather go back in time and save President Lincoln or Kennedy?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go back in time and save President Lincoln or Kennedy?

Kennedy just so I can see who really killed him 8)

Would you rather go back in time and save President Lincoln or Kennedy?