Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be loved by every animal on the planet or by every person on the planet 50 and older ?
:lol: I'm supposed to say every person but I really like animals :oops: .

Would you rather be loved by people who disagree with you but people who agree with you dislike you or the other way around?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be loved by people who disagree with you but people who agree with you dislike you or the other way around?

Honestly. I'm fine with either :lol: but I guess I would rather rather be loved by the people that disagree with me because that takes some doing

Would you rather be visited daily by a friendly but wild fox or a hawk?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be visited daily by a friendly but wild fox or a hawk?
Both are cool but let the fox come visit me daily :)

Would you rather be animal whisperer or tree whisperer?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be animal whisperer or tree whisperer?

Animal of course. Talking to trees is just nuts :lol:

Would you rather slip and fall in front of all your co workers or slip and fall in front of all your neighbors?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather slip and fall in front of all your co workers or slip and fall in front of all your neighbors?
Co-workers (I can sue my company, right?) :lol:

Would you rather be caught by your boss sleeping at work or cheating on your diet at home by Mrs Michael?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be caught by your boss sleeping at work or cheating on your diet at home by Mrs Michael?

The second. She couldn't care less :lol:

Would you rather live in a trailer park or a top floor of a crowded apartment building?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in a trailer park or a top floor of a crowded apartment building?
Trailer Park, I've done it and it's not so bad :)

Would you rather live in a nice house but next to a busy railroad track, air port and gun range or in an old and abandoned house but in peace and quiet?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a nice house but next to a busy railroad track, air port and gun range or in an old and abandoned house but in peace and quiet?

I'll take the gun range 8)

Would you rather eat really really spicy or super bland food ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat really really spicy or super bland food ?
I'll eat super bland food. I grew up on it. The first time my now wife made me a meal I was shocked because it had "flavor" :lol:

Would you rather give up have great eye sight or superb hearing?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather give up have great eye sight or superb hearing?

I'll keep my great eye sight like every other man on the planet :D

Would you rather do long haul trucking 6 months a year making the same as you are now or keep your current job ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather do long haul trucking 6 months a year making the same as you are now or keep your current job ?
I'll keep my present job as a janitor :mrgreen:

Would you rather do long haul trucking 6 months a year making 50% more or keep your current job ?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather do long haul trucking 6 months a year making 50% more or keep your current job ?

Probably current job

Would you rather have a constant dry cough or a constant runny nose?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a constant dry cough or a constant runny nose?
Runny nose I guess. You won't want to shake my hand though :lol:

Would you rather know lots of information about irrelevant stuff (like how much time is wasted backing into a parking space as opposed to pulling in) and know a lot about one subject (like weather forecasting)

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather know lots of information about irrelevant stuff (like how much time is wasted backing into a parking space as opposed to pulling in) and know a lot about one subject (like weather forecasting)

Irrelevant of course!

Would you rather take a week long ship cruise in the place of your choice or drive an RV anywhere you want for a week?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take a week long ship cruise in the place of your choice or drive an RV anywhere you want for a week?
I'll drive the RV although I'm game for either 8)

Would you rather take a week long ship cruise in the place of your choice or drive an RV anywhere you want for a week?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather take a week long ship cruise in the place of your choice or drive an RV anywhere you want for a week?

Probably the ship. Let someone else do the driving

Would you rather have no pillow or no blanket?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have no pillow or no blanket?
I can survive without a pillow :)

Would you rather live in the city of Chicago or New York?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in the city of Chicago or New York?

Probably Chicago

Would you rather catch a fly ball at a Tiger's game or win $50 on a lottery ticket?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather catch a fly ball at a Tiger's game or win $50 on a lottery ticket?
I'd rather win $50 8)

Would you rather win $25 or catch a flyball at a Tiger's game?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather win $25 or catch a flyball at a Tiger's game?

I'll take the ball......and add it to the other one I have :lol:

Would you rather see every stretch of track removed in Michigan in the past 30 years replaced or just the tracks that were removed in the 70's and 80's ?