Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

I honestly didn't see that coming. I should be more open minded :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather wear contacts or glasses?

Glasses. So I can make that dramatic removal when I say something meaningless

Would you rather be an incredible cook or be able to speak Spanish?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You're awesome 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather wear contacts or glasses? Glasses. So I can make that dramatic removal when I say something meaningless

Would you rather be an incredible cook or be able to speak Spanish?
I'd like to say in Spanish to my wife, "go cook me something" :lol: :o

Would you rather be a famous actor/actress or sports star?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a famous actor/actress or sports star?

Actress

Would you rather own a cottage on Lake Michigan or a small home in central Florida?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You're sooo PC :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be a famous actor/actress or sports star? Actress

Would you rather own a cottage on Lake Michigan or a small home in central Florida?
Both are good options but I'll go with cottage on LM and stay in MI 8)

Would you rather be homeless in the city or live in a poor African village?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be homeless in the city or live in a poor African village?

I still want to live in the US

Would you rather be found drunk at work or drunk at church?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be found drunk at work or drunk at church?
I'd rather be found drunk at church. There's a better chance I'll be forgiven :wink: .

Would you rather have the ability to see through anything or have no laws apply to you (like Hillary Clinton :wink: )

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have the ability to see through anything or have no laws apply to you (like Hillary Clinton :wink: )

I think being able to see though anything would be cool

Would you rather have your every action monitored for the rest of your life or have to live completely off the grid?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Yes it would 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather have the ability to see through anything or have no laws apply to you (like Hillary Clinton :wink: ) I think being able to see though anything would be cool

Would you rather have your every action monitored for the rest of your life or have to live completely off the grid?
Off the grid, I like my freedom :)

Would you rather have your basic needs met but have your every action monitored or have to struggle for basic necessities but live completely off the grid?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have your basic needs met but have your every action monitored or have to struggle for basic necessities but live completely off the grid?

You, me and other like minded patriots living off the grid 8)

Would you rather daily have to wear red nail polish or red lipstick?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Like the Amish :wink:
Michael wrote:Would you rather have your basic needs met but have your every action monitored or have to struggle for basic necessities but live completely off the grid? You, me and other like minded patriots living off the grid 8)

Would you rather daily have to wear red nail polish or red lipstick?
:lol: I'll go with red nail polish I guess.

Would you rather be invincible or invisible?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be invincible or invisible?

Invincible 8)

Would you rather have a cat that always sat on your lap or a cat that would follow you on walks?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a cat that always sat on your lap or a cat that would follow you on walks?
The cat can follow me where ever I walk :)

Would you rather be known as a drug dealer or liar?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be known as a drug dealer or liar?

Drug dealer....but I could also be lying :lol:

Would you rather take your chances with ISIS or fascist Antifa?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take your chances with ISIS or fascist Antifa?
Antifa, I don't think they'll kill me for being Christian.

Would you rather only watch love stories for the rest of your life or dramas with political messages?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I'm not so sure :?
AARR wrote:Would you rather only watch love stories for the rest of your life or dramas with political messages?

:D

Would you rather run with someone or run alone?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather run with someone or run alone?
I like running behind Mrs AARR and obeying her label that says, "Just Do It to Her" :lol:

Would you rather take AARR jokingly or seriously :lol: :|

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather take AARR jokingly or seriously :lol: :|

Are you serious? Jokingly of course! :lol:

Would you rather change jobs or move homes?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather change jobs or move homes?
I like my current job so change homes

Would you rather have an excellent relationship with an imaginary friend or contentious relationships with three real friends?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have an excellent relationship with an imaginary friend or contentious relationships with three real friends?

Imaginary :lol:

Would you rather live as coward and die a hero or live as a hero and die a coward?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I have an imaginary friend named Mike Denja :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather have an excellent relationship with an imaginary friend or contentious relationships with three real friends? Imaginary :lol:

Would you rather live as coward and die a hero or live as a hero and die a coward?
I'd rather live as a coward and die a hero. It's how we finish that matters most, right? :D

Would you rather live in the big city with all its conveniences or in the wilderness and have no conveniences other than what nature offers?