Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat the same meal 3 times a day for a year (yes it can be pizza and Cheesecake)or only 2 meals a day but they can be whatever you want?
I'll go with two very large meals for a year :lol:

Would you rather be a lead singer in a band with a small local following or the 3rd guitarists for a number one on the charts band?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a lead singer in a band with a small local following or the 3rd guitarists for a number one on the charts band?

The 2nd one

Would you rather watch MSNBC or CNN?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch MSNBC or CNN?
I'll go with CNN for no reason in particular

Would you rather live when there were only horses for transportation or in the future when there's only personal drones (instead of cars)?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live when there were only horses for transportation or in the future when there's only personal drones (instead of cars)?

I can live with horses

]Would you rather live when there were only horses for transportation or in the future when there's only personal drones (instead of cars)?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live when there were only horses for transportation or in the future when there's only personal drones (instead of cars)?
I'll go with a personal drone. The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow's not as bad as it seems :lol: .

Would you rather have a cubicle next to someone whose always burping and farting or next to someone who uses swear words as part of their normal speech?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a cubicle next to someone whose always burping and farting or next to someone who uses swear words as part of their normal speech?

Swearing.

Would you rather live in a neighborhood of all old people or with lots of kids?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in a neighborhood of all old people or with lots of kids?
At my age I'd prefer old people :lol:

Would you rather have your new Avatar or your old one back?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have your new Avatar or your old one back?

New.

Would you rather see my current avatar or the bring the old one back?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see my current avatar or the bring the old one back?
I'd rather see this one

Would you rather be a ninja or marine?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I agree!
AARR wrote:Would you rather be a ninja or marine?

Sempre Fi!

Would you rather be dizzy often or be nauseous often?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be dizzy often or be nauseous often?
Dizzy makes me nauseous so I'll go with just being nauseous

Would you rather be the fastest person or the strongest?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the fastest person or the strongest?

Are we talking Flash fast and Hulk strong? If so I will take the Flash speed.

Would you rather own and run a restaurant or a bookstore?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Flash fast is fine 8)
Michael wrote:Are we talking Flash fast and Hulk strong? If so I will take the Flash speed.

Would you rather own and run a restaurant or a bookstore?
A book store, less hassle.

Would you rather be a cheerleader or on the dancing team?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a cheerleader or on the dancing team?

Probably the dance team. It would be difficult to cheer about a football game :lol:

Would you rather watch new locomotives being built and assembled or watch and old steam locomotive being restored?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch new locomotives being built and assembled or watch and old steam locomotive being restored?
I'll watch a steam engine being restored. 8)

Would you rather skip spring or skip fall?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather skip spring or skip fall?

I'll skip fall. I love the spring flowers and colors

Would you rather be attacked by a Grizzly bear and play dead or attacked by 2 smaller Black bears and have to fight them off?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be attacked by a Grizzly bear and play dead or attacked by 2 smaller Black bears and have to fight them off?
I'll fend off two black bears
The bears don't have chance :lol:

Would you rather be an Olympic athlete known around the world or a successful actor only known in the US?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be an Olympic athlete known around the world or a successful actor only known in the US?

Olympian known around the world and people fall all over themselves to take care of me wherever I go 8)

Would you rather be a lawyer or a doctor?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a lawyer or a doctor?
I'd rather be a lawyer and go swimming with the sharks. They'll never attack one of their own :lol: .

Would you rather talk to animals or figure out women?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather talk to animals or figure out women?

Animals. I already have women figured out 8)

Would you rather go scuba diving or sky diving?