Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a criminal justice system that is fair and actually works or an administrative government that is free of corruption?

I doubt either is possible independent of each other but I will go with the second

Would you rather see the voting age lowered or the drinking age lowered?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see the voting age lowered or the drinking age lowered?
Drinking age I guess. That way they'll be good and drunk by the time they can vote :lol:

Would you rather have the power to gently nudge anyone’s decisions or have complete puppet master control of five people?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have the power to gently nudge anyone’s decisions or have complete puppet master control of five people?

Little nudge. Am I right or am I right. You agree with me right? :wink:

Would you rather eat every meal standing up or laying down?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I agree with you :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather have the power to gently nudge anyone’s decisions or have complete puppet master control of five people? Little nudge. Am I right or am I right. You agree with me right? :wink:

Would you rather eat every meal standing up or laying down?
Laying down I guess. I'm standing doing just about everything else so I could use the break.

Would you rather have everyone laugh at your jokes but not find anyone else’s jokes funny or have no one laugh at your jokes but you still find other people’s jokes funny?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have everyone laugh at your jokes but not find anyone else’s jokes funny or have no one laugh at your jokes but you still find other people’s jokes funny?

The second one. It is what I'm used to

Would you rather spend a week on a tiny island with 1 mean person or 200 really nice people?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a week on a tiny island with 1 mean person or 200 really nice people?
1 mean person if I don't have to spend anytime with them :lol: 200 is too many :shock:

Would you rather be the absolute best at something that no one takes seriously or be well above average but not anywhere near the best at something well respected?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the absolute best at something that no one takes seriously or be well above average but not anywhere near the best at something well respected?

I'm already the best at something no one respects so lets do the other one :D

Would you rather have a Macintosh or a PC?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a Macintosh or a PC?
I don't know the difference :oops: :lol:

Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?

Read :cry:

Would you rather wear an ugly uniform at work or not be allowed any breaks during your shift?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather wear an ugly uniform at work or not be allowed any breaks during your shift?
You asked the wrong person this question. I'd love to wear an ugly uniform :lol:

Would you rather live under a sky with no stars at night or live under a sky with no clouds during the day?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live under a sky with no stars at night or live under a sky with no clouds during the day?

No clouds during the day :D

Would you rather eat at Denny's or IHOP?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat at Denny's or IHOP?
IHOP or is it IHAM or whatever. Doesn't Tiger Woods like the waitresses at IHOP :lol:

Would you rather be compelled to high five everyone you meet or be compelled to give wedgies to anyone in a green shirt?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be compelled to high five everyone you meet or be compelled to give wedgies to anyone in a green shirt?

High Five.......although the other one sounds more fun....especially on St Patrick's Day :lol:

Would you rather ALWAYS wear socks or NEVER wear socks?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather ALWAYS wear socks or NEVER wear socks?
At my age I would always wear socks especially long dark socks with shorts :lol:

Would you rather take amazing selfies but all of your other pictures are horrible or take breathtaking photographs of anything but yourself?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather take amazing selfies but all of your other pictures are horrible or take breathtaking photographs of anything but yourself?

Selfies 8)

Would you rather have all the rails in Michigan renamed AARR :D or several rail trails turned back to rails but the name AARR is gone for good?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have all the rails in Michigan renamed AARR :D or several rail trails turned back to rails but the name AARR is gone for good?
Let's return some trails and my username will become a Fallen Flag :|

Would you rather use a push lawn mower with a bar that is far too high or far too low?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Michael wrote:Would you rather use a push lawn mower with a bar that is far too high or far too low?
Too high

Would you rather live in Mexico City or Tokyo?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in Mexico City or Tokyo?
Taco's or Sushi...I'll go with Taco's I guess

Would you rather be able to dodge anything no matter how fast it’s moving or be able ask any three questions and have them answered accurately?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to dodge anything no matter how fast it’s moving or be able ask any three questions and have them answered accurately?

Ask three questions.

Would you rather train horns were completely eliminated or trains only operating between 10PM and 5 AM?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather train horns were completely eliminated or trains only operating between 10PM and 5 AM?
I like trains during the day so let's go with eliminating train horns

Would you rather face your fears or forget that you have them (and suffer the consequences of poor decision making)?