Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have a bottomless box of Legos or a bottomless box of Thomas the Tank Engine track?

That is actually tough :lol: but I'll go with the Legos

Would you rather live next door to a policeman or a doctor?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live next door to a policeman or a doctor?
I know from experience that living next to a doctor is very convenient :wink:

Would you rather all conspiracy theories be true or live in a world where no leaders really know what they are doing?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather all conspiracy theories be true or live in a world where no leaders really know what they are doing?

The second. Less malevolence

Would you rather all conspiracy theories be true or live in a world where no leaders really know what they are doing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather all conspiracy theories be true or live in a world where no leaders really know what they are doing?
I'll also live in a world with ignorant leaders. It seems like we survive them.

Would you rather all plants scream when you cut them / pick their fruit or animals beg for their lives before they are killed?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather all plants scream when you cut them / pick their fruit or animals beg for their lives before they are killed?

I'll take the screaming plants as I'm chewing on them :D

Would you make tv commercials or radio commercials?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you make tv commercials or radio commercials?
Radio commercials. I'll bore the audience too sleep. :lol:

Would you rather wake up each morning to find that a random animal appendage has replaced your non dominant arm or permanently replace your bottom half with an animal bottom of your choice?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wake up each morning to find that a random animal appendage has replaced your non dominant arm or permanently replace your bottom half with an animal bottom of your choice?

Random animal appendage. It will give me something to look forward to :D

Would you rather get stuck in an avalanche or in the path of a twister?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get stuck in an avalanche or in the path of a twister?
Tornado! Avalanches take everything out in their path. I've got a chance in a tornado. If you said Sharknado then I'd change my answer :lol: .

Would you rather every shirt you ever wear to be kind of itchy or only be able to use 1 ply toilet paper (no doubling)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather every shirt you ever wear to be kind of itchy or only be able to use 1 ply toilet paper (no doubling)?

I ply. I'm up to the challenge :lol:

Would you rather live in northern California or southern California?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in northern California or southern California?
Northern CA, they have a little midwestern in them in the north :)

Would you rather not be able to see any colors or have mild but constant tinnitus (ringing in the ears)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote: Would you rather not be able to see any colors or have mild but constant tinnitus (ringing in the ears)?

The second. I think I may already have that now. :(

Would you rather live on 100% government assistance here in Michigan or live off the land in Alaska?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live on 100% government assistance here in Michigan or live off the land in Alaska?
I'd rather live off the land in Alaska. I choose freedom. :D

Would you rather go bald or be forever cursed to have terrible haircuts?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go bald or be forever cursed to have terrible haircuts?

Terrible haircuts 8)

Would you rather gain 40 lbs in 1 month or have to lose 20 in a month?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather gain 40 lbs in 1 month or have to lose 20 in a month?
I'll go on a cheesecake diet and gain 40 lbs in a month. :lol:

Would you rather fight for a cause you believe in but doubt will succeed or fight for a cause that you only partially believe in but have a high chance of your cause succeeding?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather fight for a cause you believe in but doubt will succeed or fight for a cause that you only partially believe in but have a high chance of your cause succeeding?

I'll fight to keep the Super Long Threads going! I believe in that cause even though I doubt it will succeed. :lol:

Would you rather be a used car salesman or a telemarketer?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Well played :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather fight for a cause you believe in but doubt will succeed or fight for a cause that you only partially believe in but have a high chance of your cause succeeding? I'll fight to keep the Super Long Threads going! I believe in that cause even though I doubt it will succeed. :lol:

Would you rather be a used car salesman or a telemarketer?
Used car salesman. At least the prospects are coming to you.

Would you rather have no fingers or no elbows?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have no fingers or no elbows?

Just call me stuby

Would you rather always be dressed like a dork but act swavely or always be dressed swavely but act like a dork?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always be dressed like a dork but act swavely or always be dressed swavely but act like a dork?
I'd rather dress swavely and act dorky. That'll confuse everyone :lol: .

Would you rather be forced to eat only spicy food or only incredibly bland food?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be forced to eat only spicy food or only incredibly bland food?

Spice is the spice of life 8)

Would you rather be forced to eat only spicy food or only incredibly bland food?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be forced to eat only spicy food or only incredibly bland food?
Bland is the boredom of life :lol: . I'll eat bland :oops: .

Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?