Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:43 pm
Would you rather know a little something about everything or be an expert on any one thing?
I'd like to know just enough about everything to sound intelligent but actually give Fake information :lol:

Would you rather know all of CSX train schedules in MI or the location in the sky of all the planets?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:02 am
Would you rather know all of CSX train schedules in MI or the location in the sky of all the planets?

Probably the train schedule.

Would you rather Mrs AARR spent more time on RRfan.com or more time biking with you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:19 pm
Would you rather Mrs AARR spent more time on RRfan.com or more time biking with you?
I sometimes think you can listen in to Mrs. AARR and mine conversations :lol: . Biking definitely!

Would you rather go with your family to the world's coolest play scape or hiking?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Mrs AARR and I talk :lol:
AARR wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:31 pm
Would you rather go with your family to the world's coolest play scape or hiking?

Well most of us would say hike but the 2 youngest would say playscape so.......HIKE!

Would you rather drive 100 miles to visit something train related or 500 miles to do some secluded camping?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:57 am
Would you rather drive 100 miles to visit something train related or 500 miles to do some secluded camping?
100 miles. I'd commit suicide before driving 500 miles anywhere :o .

Would you rather take the family to the world's greatest play scape or go hiking and listen to your youngest complain the entire time about not going to the playscape :lol: . (Or compromise with a stop at McDonald's first :lol: )

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:10 am
Would you rather take the family to the world's greatest play scape or go hiking and listen to your youngest complain the entire time about not going to the playscape :lol: . (Or compromise with a stop at McDonald's first :lol: )

We can live with the worlds greatest playscape :D

Would you rather live in downtown Ann Arbor or downtown Detroit?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:52 am
Would you rather live in downtown Ann Arbor or downtown Detroit?
I'd rather go hiking with your two youngest kids or play scape with the rest of your oldest kids than live in Ann Arbor or Detroit or any big city :lol:

Would you rather take your family ice skating or swimming at a local pond?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

You're welcome to join us :lol:
AARR wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:36 am
Would you rather take your family ice skating or swimming at a local pond?

Swimming

Would you rather listen to jazz or classic music?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:25 am
Would you rather listen to jazz or classic music?
I can become numb to either after enough time :lol:

Would you rather climb a 100' tree to save a kitten or dodge expressway traffic during rush hour to save a puppy?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:18 am
Would you rather climb a 100' tree to save a kitten or dodge expressway traffic during rush hour to save a puppy?

I'll take my chances with the freeway

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:36 pm
So you're asking me if I want to get run over by a Mack Truck or fall to my death from a 100" :lol:

Would you rather be a one hit wonder in a movie or have a successful sitcom?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:00 am
Would you rather be a one hit wonder in a movie or have a successful sitcom?

Sitcom (laugh track) :lol:

Would you rather tap into Biden's earpiece during the debate and have him say whatever crazy things you want or just wait and see what crazy things he says on his own?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:58 pm
Would you rather tap into Biden's earpiece during the debate and have him say whatever crazy things you want or just wait and see what crazy things he says on his own?
I'd rather go hiking with your two youngest kids or play scape with the rest of your oldest kids :lol:

Would you rather watch the un-presidential debate or three hours of a very bad sitcom with frequent political messages?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:59 am
Would you rather watch the un-presidential debate or three hours of a very bad sitcom with frequent political messages?

Debate I guess but really neither.

Would you rather ride a $20,000 bicycle (if there one) or drive a $100,000 car?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:54 pm
Would you rather ride a $20,000 bicycle (if there is one) or drive a $100,000 car?
The $20,000 bicycle and I'm sure there are some out there

Would you rather eat raw vegetables for a week or fast for three days?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:53 pm
Would you rather eat raw vegetables for a week or fast for three days?

Raw vegetables

Would you rather be unaffected by the heat or the cold?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:22 am
I think heat/humidity :?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:07 am

Cold. Michigan is often cold 8 months of the year

Would you rather get beat up by one big dude or a gang of girl scouts ? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:07 am
Would you rather get beat up by one big dude or a gang of girl scouts ? :lol:
I'll take my chances with girl scouts :lol:

Would you rather know when you've had enough to eat or enough sleep?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 am
Would you rather know when you've had enough to eat or enough sleep?

Enough to eat :)

Would you rather the weather stay quite mild till New Years Day then get hammered with snow and extreme cold till April or have snow start tomorrow but never go below 10 degrees, never get more than 6 inches at a time and have Spring in March?