Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat pop tarts or toaster strudels? :D
Nothing tastes better than a frozen frosted cinnamon pop tart 8)

Would you rather eat pop tarts or toaster strudels?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat pop tarts or toaster strudels?

Pop Tarts

Image :lol:

Would you rather watch old westerns or old game shows?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather watch old westerns or old game shows?
Old game shows are funny :lol:

Would you rather have created something useful but get no credit or created something useful but most people feel is useless and you are mocked for it?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

Especially Match Game :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather have created something useful but get no credit or created something useful but most people feel is useless and you are mocked for it?

I could use a good mocking

Would you rather be able to eat as much as you want and never gain any weight or never need to sleep?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to eat as much as you want and never gain any weight or never need to sleep?
Both are very useful but I'll go with eating as much as I want 8)

Would you rather be able to eat as much as you want and never gain any weight or never need to sleep?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to eat as much as you want and never gain any weight or never need to sleep?

It sounds crazy but I will go with never need to sleep and find something useful to do

Would you rather be constantly burping loudly or constantly farting but quietly?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be constantly burping loudly or constantly farting but quietly?
Fart quietly then I'll blame who ever is next to me :lol:

Would you rather be constantly burping loudly or constantly farting but quietly?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be constantly burping loudly or constantly farting but quietly?

I guess i'll order some charcoal activated underwear

Would you rather spend the rest of your days very health but in constant service to others or do whatever/whenever you want but look and be in poor health the remainder of your days?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend the rest of your days very health but in constant service to others or do whatever/whenever you want but look and be in poor health the remainder of your days?
Healthy but in service to others. I'm pretty much already there :wink:

Would you rather be desensitized to rain or snow?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be desensitized to rain or snow?

Snow. More useful in Michigan

Would you rather real tax reform or real health care reform?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather real tax reform or real health care reform?
Health care reform :)

Would you rather have married someone who always looks 12 or 80? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have married someone who always looks 12 or 80? :lol:

Would you rather have a constant dry cough or have to pee 50 times a day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a constant dry cough or have to pee 50 times a day?
Pee 50x per day and I'll but Depends stock while I'm at it :lol:

Would you rather be handsome but be an angry old man that criticizes everything or be butt-ugly but have a charming personality?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be handsome but be an angry old man that criticizes everything or be butt-ugly but have a charming personality?
I'll stick with the handsome angry old man. :D

Would you rather be handsome but be an angry old man that criticizes everything or be butt-ugly but have a charming personality?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be handsome but be an angry old man that criticizes everything or be butt-ugly but have a charming personality?
I'd rather be charming and ugly so I can laugh at myself when I look in the mirror :lol:

Would you rather be a fire man or police officer?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a fire man or police officer?

I have wanted to be be both at times but I'll go with fireman.

Would you rather be only able to drink pop all day or questionable drinking water?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be only able to drink pop all day or questionable drinking water?
Either way I'm going to be miserable so I'll take my chances with water.

Would you rather drink only pop or questionable water?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drink only pop or questionable water?

Same with me

Would you rather go ice fishing or bow hunting?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go ice fishing or bow hunting?
I like physical activates in the cold but not sitting around so give me bow hunting

Would you rather mow lawns (with a push mower) or rake leaves?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather mow lawns (with a push mower) or rake leaves?

Mow with a push mower.

Would you rather eat just fast food for a week or just frozen foods for a month?