Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend an entire year teaching Kindergarten still receiving your regular salary (with all those days off) or do your regular job for the same pay?
I'll keep my regular job...it's the cross I'm equipped for 8)

Would you rather animals be more like people or people more like animals?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather animals be more like people or people more like animals?

Neither but I'll say the first

Would you rather animals be more like people or people more like animals?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather animals be more like people or people more like animals?
Let's go with animals be more like people and see where that takes us :lol:

Would you rather there be no art or have art but an obscure line between art and not art?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather there be no art or have art but an obscure line between art and not art?

No art

Would you rather jog with blisters on both feet or a stomach cramp?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather jog with blisters on both feet or a stomach cramp?
Believe it or not blisters (I've done both) :o

Would you rather have someone you love accidently killed in front of you or you accidently kill someone in front of their loved ones?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have someone you love accidently killed in front of you or you accidently kill someone in front of their loved ones?

The first :(

Would you rather have someone you love accidently killed in front of you or you accidently kill someone in front of their loved ones?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have someone you love accidently killed in front of you or you accidently kill someone in front of their loved ones?
The second one and I love everyone so they might be someone whom I love but disagree passionately with them :lol:

Would you rather there be no airplanes or no trains?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather there be no airplanes or no trains?

No trains :cry:

Would you rather there be no airplanes or no trains?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather there be no airplanes or no trains?
No trains :(

Would you rather be banned from RRFan.com or be banned from your other favorite chat board?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be banned from RRFan.com or be banned from your other favorite chat board?

I only post here so I will say banned from my other favorite :lol:

Would you rather get $5k no strings attached or have $10k but it can only be spent on clothing?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather get $5k no strings attached or have $10k but it can only be spent on clothing?
$5k, I don't need new clothes and model railroad stuff is expensive.

Would you rather be poor but not need a lot of stuff (like a car) to be content or be wealthy (like a million dollars a year) but need a lot of stuff to be happy?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:[Would you rather be poor but not need a lot of stuff (like a car) to be content or be wealthy (like a million dollars a year) but need a lot of stuff to be happy?

Content

Would you rather have orange skin or blue skin?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have orange skin or blue skin?
Blue, it made that group a lot of money :lol:

Would you rather people think you look angry and depressed but you are happy inside or have people think you are happy but you're really depressed?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather people think you look angry and depressed but you are happy inside or have people think you are happy but you're really depressed?

Hmmmm. The 1st :x

Would you rather people think you look angry and depressed but you are happy inside or have people think you are happy but you're really depressed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather people think you look angry and depressed but you are happy inside or have people think you are happy but you're really depressed?
The first :x :lol:

Would you rather be great at math but can't write or great at writing but can't count?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be great at math but can't write or great at writing but can't count?

Can't count

Would you rather have free car washes for the rest of your life or free shaves and haircuts?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have free car washes for the rest of your life or free shaves and haircuts?
I counted and did the math and decided on free car washes 8) .

Would you rather Swim 300 meters through liquified cow manure or quicksand?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Swim 300 meters through liquified cow manure or quicksand?

I won't make it either way so make it quicksand

Would you rather be really fast or really smart?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be really fast or really smart?
Reluctantly I'd pick really smart because it'll probably serve me better :|

Would you rather Have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather Have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?

A dog that sleeps all day? Meh, I'll take the cat with the dog's personality :D

Would you rather work as a driver for UPS or Fedex?