Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be stuck in an elevator for 24 hours with a special needs child or a very elderly man in poor health?
Special needs child, more mobile 8)

Would you rather be stuck on an elevator for 24 hours or go through a hurricane?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be stuck on an elevator for 24 hours or go through a hurricane?

Hurricane....same as you

Would you rather have lots of free time but no privacy or little free time but complete privacy?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have lots of free time but no privacy or little free time but complete privacy?
I'll take privacy 8)

Would you rather have lots of free time but no privacy or little free time but complete privacy? (I think I know what you're answer will be :lol: )
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have lots of free time but no privacy or little free time but complete privacy? (I think I know what you're answer will be :lol: )

Privacy 8)

Would you rather have unlimited access to CSX assets/property or NS assets and property?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have unlimited access to CSX assets/property or NS assets and property?
CSX I guess. Neither excite me :| . I'll invite you and a gang of foamers and hit the tracks :lol: .

Would you rather railfan at a railroad hot spot or go to an airshow?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather railfan at a railroad hot spot or go to an airshow?

Airshow. Much less common

Would you rather have an all access pass to AARR or GLC Railroad? :D

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an all access pass to AARR or GLC Railroad? :D
AARR...it's my name :wink: :lol:

Would you rather have multiple wives at the same time in the same house or never married?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have multiple wives at the same time in the same house or never married?

Never married

Would you rather be a rodeo clown or the guy who rides the bull? :shock:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a rodeo clown or the guy who rides the bull? :shock:
I feel I'm better suited to be the clown :lol:

Would you rather be far or near sighted?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be far or near sighted?

Hmm. The one that lets me see clear from far away. :D

Would you rather be skip Fall and go right to Winter & snow but have Spring starts sooner or the usual? :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be skip Fall and go right to Winter & snow but have Spring starts sooner or the usual? :lol:
Either way I lose because Fall is my favorite time of year 8)

Would you rather have to eradicate your house of roaches or termites?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to eradicate your house of roaches or termites?

Termites. Hopefully they eat the whole house quickly and I can take off with the insurance money :lol:

Would you rather have to eradicate your house of roaches or termites?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have to eradicate your house of roaches or termites?
I agree, termites. There is something about roaches that give me the heebeegeebee's :o .

Would you rather train for an endurance event or strength event?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather train for an endurance event or strength event?

Hmmmm. My whole life has been an endurance event :lol:

Would you rather have chipped yellow teeth or hairy ears, nose and unibrow?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have chipped yellow teeth or hairy ears, nose and unibrow?
Just one of these would be an improvement for me :lol: . I'll ask Mrs. AARR what she prefers :shock: .

Would you rather lack courage or compassion?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather lack courage or compassion?

I'm too afraid to say that I don't care :lol: I guess compassion

Would you rather lack courage or compassion?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather lack courage or compassion?
If I lack compassion I won't care :lol:

Would you rather be in a TV series like Little House on the Prairie or The Waltons?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be in a TV series like Little House on the Prairie or The Waltons?

Little House. I never got into The Waltons

Would you rather be REALLY sick for 24 hours or just mildly sick for 1 week?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be REALLY sick for 24 hours or just mildly sick for 1 week?
Mildly sick for a week like I am right now :(

Would you rather be REALLY sick for 24 hours or just mildly sick for 1 week?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be REALLY sick for 24 hours or just mildly sick for 1 week?

Mildly sick I suppose

Would you rather eat nothing but lettuce for a week or nothing but cheesecake for a month?