Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have had more siblings or more money growing up?
Siblings! That would have been fun 8)

Would you rather only eat pancakes or waffles?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather only eat pancakes or waffles?

You can't go wrong there but I'll say waffles

Would you rather make a living as a moonshiner or catching alligators?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather make a living as a moonshiner or catching alligators?
Moonshine might be safer but I'll catch alligators...however, I'll release them afterwards :D . And can I just catch the babies ? :lol: .

Would you rather live in the past or live in the future?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in the past or live in the future?

If I could pick when I would go to the past

Would you rather relive High School or College?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather relive High School or College?
I'll go with college. I was he starting center for the Walsh School of Business basketball team :wink: :lol:

Would you rather have claws for hands or sweat honey instead of sweat?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have claws for hands or sweat honey instead of sweat?

Where do you come up with these? :lol:
I'll go with sweet sweat 8)

Would you rather eat alone every meal, food that you don't like, or your favorite food with your worst enemies daily?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I use a website called, "Either - a game of preference". :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather eat alone every meal, food that you don't like, or your favorite food with your worst enemies daily?
This is a difficult decision...does Mrs. AARR count as my worse enemy (some days she is :lol: ). Give me good food with bad people :| .

Would you rather wear pants to high or too low?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I think that is part of a wife's job description! :wink:
AARR wrote:Would you rather wear pants to high or too low?

Too high.Image

Would you rather live on a tiny house boat for a year seeing beautiful places from your boat (not being able to leave the boat) or in a huge mansion but you cannot leave the house for a year?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live on a tiny house boat for a year seeing beautiful places from your boat (not being able to leave the boat) or in a huge mansion but you cannot leave the house for a year?
I'll go with living on a tiny boat and seeing beautiful things cause being indoors for a year will drive me crazy

Would you rather marry at 16 or never marry ever?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather marry at 16 or never marry ever?

I'l let you know when I'm 80 :lol:

Would you rather skip dinner or skip lunch?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather skip dinner or skip lunch?
I'll skip dinner and eat 3000 calories at lunch :lol:

Would you rather watch parodies by Al Yankovic or listen to sounds from Michael Winslow (from Police Academy) :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather watch parodies by Al Yankovic or listen to sounds from Michael Winslow (from Police Academy) :lol:

The sounds of Michael Winslow

Would you rather have an unlimited year pass for AMTRAK or 2 tickets anywhere in the world one time?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have an unlimited year pass for AMTRAK or 2 tickets anywhere in the world one time?
2 tickets anywhere in the world one time. Hawaii here we come! :D (Amtrak doesn't go there :wink:)

Would you rather teach history or religion in a liberal school? :twisted:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather teach history or religion in a liberal school? :twisted:

Which ever one gets me thrown out faster 8)

Would you rather eat nothing but McDonald's for a month or fast for 1 week?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat nothing but McDonald's for a month or fast for 1 week?
McDonald's for a month and supersize everything every time :lol:

Would you rather be able to breath under water or fly?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be able to breath under water or fly?

Fly!

Would you rather have Mrs AARR really mad at you or be captured by ISIS?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have Mrs AARR really mad at you or be captured by ISIS?
:lol: At least Mrs. AARR wouldn't martyr for my faith. Although she might kill me for whatever she's mad at me for :lol: .

Would you rather have to use a blank keyboard or only type with your thumbs? :lol:

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have to use a blank keyboard or only type with your thumbs? :lol:

I could get by without the letters on the keys

Would you rather have a paper cut or a hang nail?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have a paper cut or a hang nail?
I get both and paper cuts are FAR worse (cringes)

Would you rather have five husbands/wives or never have a relationship last more than a year?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have five husbands/wives or never have a relationship last more than a year?

Hmmm. If you had said girlfriends instead of wives I would have had an answer for you :lol:

Would you rather owe the IRS money or owe the mafia money?