Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

And you're exempt from laws :lol:
Michael wrote:There is not much of a difference but I guess a politician because I can get a lifetime salary, kickbacks and bribes and have my summers off 8)

Would you rather spend an 15 minutes in a swamp with electric eels or with piranha?
I'm ok with both 8)

Would you rather be the victim in a Freddie Kruger or Michael Myers movie?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be the victim in a Freddie Kruger or Michael Myers movie?

Michael Meyers. He would take me by surprise and it would be done with 8)

Would you rather take a river boat tour of Europe or an Alaskan Cruise?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take a river boat tour of Europe or an Alaskan Cruise?
Which ever one has more cheesecake :lol: Alaskan Cruise it is 8)

Would you rather always be over dressed or under dressed?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always be over dressed or under dressed?

Over dressed

Would you rather take a 2 hour lunch daily or skip lunch and knock off work 2 hours early?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take a 2 hour lunch daily or skip lunch and knock off work 2 hours early?
Skip lunch because I eat fast and wouldn't know what to do for another 1.75 hours :)

Would you rather vacation for a week in Hell Mi or never take a vacation?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather vacation for a week in Hell Mi or never take a vacation?

Vacation

Would you rather work for the TSA or the IRS?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work for the TSA or the IRS?
IRS, I'm less likely to get in trouble with numbers

Would you rather work with IRS or TSA?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather work with IRS or TSA?

I guess the IRS so I would not have to deal with the public

Would you rather eat Ramen Noodles only for a month or fast for 3 days?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat Ramen Noodles only for a month or fast for 3 days?
I'll eat the noodles for a month, both options are a sacrifice :lol:

Would you rather free dive with a white shark or spend 8 hours in a seminar of your opposite political and religious point of view?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather free dive with a white shark or spend 8 hours in a seminar of your opposite political and religious point of view?

The sharks.......the ones in the water that is :lol:

Would you rather visit Portland, Maine or Portland Oregon?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather visit Portland, Maine or Portland Oregon?
Portland, OR...there are more Big Foot sightings :lol: 8)

Would you rather speak only in questions or only in movie quotes?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather speak only in questions or only in movie quotes?

Have you been talking with my wife? I only speak in movie quotes and you may quote me 8)

Would you rather eat bologna or salami?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat bologna or salami?
B - O - L O - G - N - A :lol:

Wow, this is from 1973

Would you rather never have sex again or never learn anything new again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

That was a catchy tune :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather never have sex again or never learn anything new again?

I haven't learned anything new in years anyways so might as well stick with that

Would you rather give up Bacon forever or give up Cheesecake forever?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather give up Bacon forever or give up Cheesecake forever?
Bacon, I'm not a big fan. But I LOVE cheesecake :mrgreen: .

Would you rather learn to like foods like insects, monkey brains, etc. and eat as much as you want or only be allowed 1500 calories a day of regular food?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather learn to like foods like insects, monkey brains, etc. and eat as much as you want or only be allowed 1500 calories a day of regular food?

I think I'll take the second one only so that I'd be forced to lose weight

Would you rather have no hot water all year or no air conditioning all summer? (car, house, work)

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have no hot water all year or no air conditioning all summer? (car, house, work)
I'll go with no air and hope it's a short summer :o

Would you rather only be allowed to shower, deodorant, brush teeth, etc. once a week for a year or wear the same cloths (including underwear) for a month at a time?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather only be allowed to shower, deodorant, brush teeth, etc. once a week for a year or wear the same cloths (including underwear) for a month at a time?

Same clothes. I practically do that anyways 8)

Would you rather only be allowed to shower, deodorant, brush teeth, etc. once a week for a year or wear the same cloths (including underwear) for a month at a time?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather only be allowed to shower, deodorant, brush teeth, etc. once a week for a year or wear the same cloths (including underwear) for a month at a time? Same clothes. I practically do that anyways 8)

I'll wear the same clothes for a month at a time :lol: 8)

Would you rather be a carnivore or herbivore but you have to live with the consequences of which ever you choose (clogged arteries, insufficient protein, etc?)

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a carnivore or herbivore but you have to live with the consequences of which ever you choose (clogged arteries, insufficient protein, etc?)

Probably a herbivore only because of the better variety of food.

Would you rather spend a month on a deserted island with your worst enemy or a year on the same island with your best friend?