Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather live in a Star Trek Universe or Star Wars Universe?
I'm not that familiar with either other than the ads so I'll go with Stars Wars I guess cause of the cool x-Wing fighter 8)

Would you rather eat dark or milk chocolate?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat dark or milk chocolate?

I like all 3 even the oxymoronic white chocolate but for "health" reasons I will go with dark

Would you rather own and run a Subway franchise or a Biggby Coffee franchise ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather own and run a Subway franchise or a Biggby Coffee franchise ?
I know more about sandwiches than coffee so I'll have to go with Subway

Would you rather own a McDonald's or Wendy's?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather own a McDonald's or Wendy's?

Wendy's. I just don't like McDonald's

Would you rather explorer the Smithsonian archives or the Vatican archives ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather explorer the Smithsonian archives or the Vatican archives ?
Vatican, I'll find out what the Catholic's have been hiding :wink: :lol: .

Would you rather explorer the Smithsonian archives or the Vatican archives ?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather explorer the Smithsonian archives or the Vatican archives ?

Vatican as well

Would you rather enjoy a great thunderstorm followed by a double rainbow or a military airshow followed by fireworks?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather enjoy a great thunderstorm followed by a double rainbow or a military airshow followed by fireworks?
They are both spectacular! It's like trying to choose between cookie dough cheesecake or snickers cheesecake 8) .

Would you rather enjoy a great thunderstorm followed by a double rainbow or a military airshow followed by fireworks?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather enjoy a great thunderstorm followed by a double rainbow or a military airshow followed by fireworks?

I suppose if I had to choose I would go with the thunderstorm only because the airshow and fireworks would likely be crowded.

Would you rather be a street vendor in NYC or a cab driver in NYC?
I go from 2 good choices to 2 bad choices :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a street vendor in NYC or a cab driver in NYC?
I go from 2 good choices to 2 bad choices :lol:
Like you said both are bad choices but I guess I'll go with a cab driver and adapt to lawless driving :lol:

Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?

Well I guess it works both ways. People will have to put up with me too :)

Would you rather have lots of acquaintances and no real friends or 1 real friend and that is all?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people? Well I guess it works both ways. People will have to put up with me too :)

Would you rather have lots of acquaintances and no real friends or 1 real friend and that is all?
Depends, if Mrs AARR is considered my one real friend then she's all I need (or have time for :lol: ) but if not I'd rather have lots of acquaintances :) .

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have lots of acquaintances and no real friends or 1 real friend and that is all?

Same. :D

Would you rather have really high highs and really low lows or be constantly in the middle experiencing neither extreme ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have really high highs and really low lows or be constantly in the middle experiencing neither extreme ?
In the middle definitely :)

Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?

Real world followed by real Heaven :D

Would you rather do archeology work on the pyramids in Egypt or the Indian pyramids in Central America?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather do archeology work on the pyramids in Egypt or the Indian pyramids in Central America?
Both would be interesting but I'll go with the Indian because I think there is more not discovered

Would you rather do archeology work on the pyramids in Egypt or the Indian pyramids in Central America?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather do archeology work on the pyramids in Egypt or the Indian pyramids in Central America?

Agreed. Although I'm sure the Egyptian desert still holds some secrets too

Would you rather rock out or listen to silence?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather rock out or listen to silence?
I'd rather rock out but would listen to the silence because I know that's more beneficial

Would you rather rock out or listen to silence?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather rock out or listen to silence?

SILENCE!!!!

Would you rather eat a lot of crappy food or just a little "good tasting" food?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat a lot of crappy food or just a little "good tasting" food?
Since I need a few more calories than the average person I have to go with a lot of crappy food :( .

Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?

Easy choice! If you need me I'll be watching reruns of Cheers 8)

Would you rather work on a ship 6 months a year visiting exotic ports of calls and be off the other 6 OR work your current job 12 months a year?