Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

:lol: That makes me The Donald
Michael wrote:Would you rather meet Mike Pence or Donald Trump?
BTW, notice the President & Vice President are Don & Mike? 8)
Mike Pence

Would you rather be locked in a cage since birth or when you are 21?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

[quote=“AARR”]Would you rather be locked in a cage since birth or when you are 21?[/quote]

Too horrible to even think :(

Would you rather meet Bill or Hillary Clinton ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather meet Bill or Hillary Clinton ?
Bill, even though we would disagree on some things he seems more fun and reasonable. Hillary seems angry at everyone and everything.

Would you rather meet Bill or Hillary Clinton?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather meet Bill or Hillary Clinton?

Bill I guess

Would you rather visit Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather visit Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine?

Would you rather eat only lima beans the rest of your life or your favorite meal but only three times per week?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I'm with her :lol: :lol: :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather eat only lima beans the rest of your life or your favorite meal but only three times per week?

Three meals a week......but they take hours to eat they are so big :D

Would you rather eat only lima beans the rest of your life or your favorite meal but only three times per week?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat only lima beans the rest of your life or your favorite meal but only three times per week?
Three times per week. I like your strategy 8) .

Would you rather win $1,000 a week for 20 years or an up-front lump sum payment of $500,000?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather win $1,000 a week for 20 years or an up-front lump sum payment of $500,000?

Lump sum 8)

Would you rather east Thai food or Mexican food?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather east Thai food or Mexican food?
East? :lol: . I am more familiar with Mexican food so I'll go with that.

Would you rather sit on a freezing cold toilet seat or take a cold shower?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I gotta stop doing these drunk :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather sit on a freezing cold toilet seat or take a cold shower?
Toilet. Even though I get most of my breaks hiding in the bathroom :roll:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

You probably can't hide for long :lol:
Michael wrote:Toilet. Even though I get most of my breaks hiding in the bathroom :roll:

Cold toilet seat for sure!

Would you rather farm livestock or produce?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather farm livestock or produce?
Produce. Seems more satisfying

Would you rather be invisible but for only 10 seconds a day or be able to fly but for only 1 minute a day?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be invisible but for only 10 seconds a day or be able to fly but for only 1 minute a day?
Fly, but it won't be satisfying because I'll need the last 30 seconds to prepare for a crash landing :lol:

Would you rather go to jail for 5 years for something you didn't do or get away with a horrible crime but forever live in fear of being caught?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather go to jail for 5 years for something you didn't do or get away with a horrible crime but forever live in fear of being caught?

Probably the first and take some time of Purgatory... maybe

Most of the time I can predict your response but I'd still like to hear it :D
Would you rather go to jail for 5 years for something you didn't do or get away with a horrible crime but forever live in fear of being caught?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Mrs. AARR says I'm pretty predictable...most of the time :wink:
Michael wrote:Most of the time I can predict your response but I'd still like to hear it :D
Go to jail for five years. I'll play lots of sports and evangelize to make time go faster.

Would you rather have no tongue or no teeth?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have no tongue or no teeth?

No teeth :mrgreen:

Would you rather walk through a forest on a super windy day where big trees are falling randomly or through a swamp barefoot?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather walk through a forest on a super windy day where big trees are falling randomly or through a swamp barefoot?
I'll take my chances with the trees (and have on a few of my bike rides) :o

Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?

It would be nice to at least have my family think well of me :

Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
I agree with you, it would be nice if someone other than my mother was proud of me :lol:

Would you rather live in a Star Trek Universe or Star Wars Universe?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a Star Trek Universe or Star Wars Universe?

Star Trek 8)

Would you rather live in a Star Trek Universe or Star Wars Universe?