Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be fat but healthy or toned but unhealthy?

Toned and unhealth duh :lol:

Would you rather have superior vision or superior hearing.
Your a man, so of course it is vision! :D

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have superior vision or superior hearing.
Your a man, so of course it is vision! :D
Of course, duh :lol:

Would you rather have an ugly wife who otherwise is perfect at everything or a beautiful wife who is otherwise terrible?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have an ugly wife who otherwise is perfect at everything or a beautiful wife who is otherwise terrible?

Despite this sage advice I'll still go with pretty wife and I know you would agree :lol:

Would you rather never wear shoes again or never be able to take your shoes off?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Agreed, duh :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather have an ugly wife who otherwise is perfect at everything or a beautiful wife who is otherwise terrible? Despite this sage advice I'll still go with pretty wife and I know you would agree :lol:

Would you rather never wear shoes again or never be able to take your shoes off?
It would be cool to have feet tough enough that I don't need shoes 8)

Would you rather drink your favorite beverage with a raw egg in it or a table spoon of castor oil?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather drink your favorite beverage with a raw egg in it or a table spoon of castor oil?

I've never seen much less tasted the former but I'll go with raw egg :shock:

Would you rather eat nothing but kids breakfast cereal all week, every meal or nothing but greasy spoon breakfast foods?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat nothing but kids breakfast cereal all week, every meal or nothing but greasy spoon breakfast foods?
I'll go with kids breakfast cereal for a week because my stomach can no longer take a week of greasy food. One meal of greasy food is about the best I can do anymore and even then I'm in pain when I run the next morning :oops: .

Would you rather be a dumb jock or a smart nerd?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a dumb jock or a smart nerd?

Dumb jock
I'll probably answer nerd next time :lol:

Would you rather be extreme or middle of the road?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be extreme or middle of the road?
I'd rather be middle of the road but I'm perceived as being extreme :?

Would you rather always be over-dressed or under-dressed?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather always be over-dressed or under-dressed?

Over 8)
Although I cannot imagine ever being accused of that!

Would you rather always be over-dressed or under-dressed?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always be over-dressed or under-dressed?
Over dressed. You and I are brothers from different mothers 8)

Would you rather be a polygamist or never have a relationship last more than two years?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a polygamist or never have a relationship last more than two years?

One wife at a time :D

Would you rather work for the IRS or the TSA?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

I think we need to reevaluate having multiple wives. Several can work. Several can take care of the family. One for every night if you know what I mean. And I'll manage them from my recliner. 8) :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be a polygamist or never have a relationship last more than two years? One wife at a time :D

Would you rather work for the IRS or the TSA?
TSA, although I'm a statistics junky I'm still more of a people person than a numbers person.

Would you rather be a mortician or crime scene investigator?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

I said wife, not girlfriends.....big difference :lol:
AARR wrote:Would you rather be a mortician or crime scene investigator?

CSI 8)

Would you rather clean port-a-johns all day or be a used car salesman?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather clean port-a-johns all day or be a used car salesman?
I've been in the janitorial service business for nearly 35 years as a custodian to an executive manager and every position in-between so I can do both well 8)

Would you rather be famous for inventing something useless but funny (like a Whoopi cushion) or something that makes people feel good but is also useless (like a pet rock)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be famous for inventing something useless but funny (like a Whoopi cushion) or something that makes people feel good but is also useless (like a pet rock)?

The latter. I am all about making people feel good :D

Would you rather do all your shopping at a dollar store or online?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

A million dollars would make me feel good right about now :D
Michael wrote:Would you rather be famous for inventing something useless but funny (like a Whoopi cushion) or something that makes people feel good but is also useless (like a pet rock)? The latter. I am all about making people feel good :D

Would you rather do all your shopping at a dollar store or online?
Would you rather eat McDonalds every night or take out Chinese?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat McDonalds every night or take out Chinese?

Chinese for sure

Would you rather take a river boat tour down the Mississippi River or the Columbia River?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather take a river boat tour down the Mississippi River or the Columbia River?
Both would be very interesting but I'd go with Mississippi River first and sing the Mississippi song the entire time :lol:

Would you rather control the emotions of any person you want or the weather?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather control the emotions of any person you want or the weather?

Emotions...who cares about the weather :D :lol: :( :cry: :oops:

Would you rather watch your favorite rerun or take a chance watching some new that sounds mildly interesting?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

YAARR :lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather control the emotions of any person you want or the weather? Emotions...who cares about the weather :lol:

Would you rather watch your favorite rerun or take a chance watching some new that sounds mildly interesting?
I'll go with something new that sounds mildly interesting. We're talking about a Godzilla movie, right? :lol:

Would you rather only eat mashed potatoes or stuffing with every dinner the rest of your life?