Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never run out of battery power for whatever phone and tablet you own or always have free Wi-Fi wherever you go?

Endless battery power

Would you rather fight an ostrich or a wolf?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather fight an ostrich or a wolf?
I'll take my chances with the wolf. An ostrich will definitely tear me up.

Would you rather have all animals feel compelled to obey you if you come within 10 feet of them or be given the opportunity to genetically design a pet that will be loyal only to you with the combined DNA of three animals?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have all animals feel compelled to obey you if you come within 10 feet of them or be given the opportunity to genetically design a pet that will be loyal only to you with the combined DNA of three animals?

I'll take the first one 8)

Would you rather have all animals feel compelled to obey you if you come within 10 feet of them or be given the opportunity to genetically design a pet that will be loyal only to you with the combined DNA of three animals?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have all animals feel compelled to obey you if you come within 10 feet of them or be given the opportunity to genetically design a pet that will be loyal only to you with the combined DNA of three animals?
I'll go with the 2nd and design a ManBearPig :lol:

Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales?

Fur 8)

Would you rather be at a secluded Florida beach with 100 degree temps or a Michigan forest with 72 degrees?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Word 8)
Michael wrote:Would you rather be covered in fur or covered in scales? Fur 8)

Would you rather be at a secluded Florida beach with 100 degree temps or a Michigan forest with 72 degrees?
Michigan forest with 72 degree temperature 8)

Would you rather live in a cave or live in a tree house?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in a cave or live in a tree house?

Tree house. I'm too claustrophobic for a cave

Would you rather have really eyes or really big ears?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have really eyes or really big ears?
Big eyes :lol:

Would you rather never sweat again or never feel cold again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never sweat again or never feel cold again?

Probably never feel cold

Would you rather skip Januardy or skip February?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather skip Januardy or skip February?
Skip January, February has less days of cold 8)

Would you rather never have to clean a bathroom again or never have to do dishes again?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never have to clean a bathroom again or never have to do dishes again?

Probably the bathroom.

Would you rather reruns of I Love Lucy or The Honeymooners?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather reruns of I Love Lucy or The Honeymooners?
I Love Lucy I guess. I'm not a fan of either. I think I'd rather talk to some Jehovah Witnesses :lol:

Would you rather eat an egg with a half formed chicken inside or eat five cooked cockroaches?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat an egg with a half formed chicken inside or eat five cooked cockroaches?

EGG

Would you rather send the person of your choice to jail or release the person of your choice from jail?
And just for poops and giggles whom would it be?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather send the person of your choice to jail or release the person of your choice from jail?
And just for poops and giggles whom would it be?
Send a person to jail. There are so many deserving candidates it's hard to pick just one but I guess I'd start with Kim Jong-un because he hurts so many innocent people.

Would you rather wear a wedding dress / tuxedo every single day or wear a bathing suit every single day?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wear a wedding dress / tuxedo every single day or wear a bathing suit every single day?

Tuxedo 8)

Would you rather have someone who deeply wronged you in the past apologize to you or have the opportunity to apologize to some that you wronged and have them forgive you?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have someone who deeply wronged you in the past apologize to you or have the opportunity to apologize to some that you wronged and have them forgive you?
Apologize to some that you wronged and have them forgive you? 8)

Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?

The second. I don't think the first is even doable

Would you rather mining for gold or looking for buried treasure ?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather mining for gold or looking for buried treasure ?
Both sound good to me but I'll pick mining for gold since I'm more likely to find gold than treasure.

Would you rather be a bowling champion or a curling champion?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a bowling champion or a curling champion?

Shirling :lol:

Would you rather be have 4 arms or 4 legs?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather be a bowling champion or a curling champion? Shirling :lol:

Would you rather be have 4 arms or 4 legs?
4 arms 8) . I'd be unbeatable at sports and an awesome lover :lol: .

Would you rather have the police hunting you for a murder you didn’t commit or a psychopathic clown hunting you?