Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather eat a dog or a cat? :cry:
Which ever one tastes like chicken :lol:

Would you rather eat a horse or mule?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather eat a horse or mule?

Mule Muffins :lol:

Would you rather be killed or drink the Kool Aid?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather eat a horse or mule? Mule Muffins :lol:
Would you rather be killed or drink the Kool Aid?
Just shoot me

Would you rather join LinkedIn or Facebook?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather join LinkedIn or Facebook?

Linkedin

Would you rather cut your lawn with scissors or shovel your driveway/sidewalk with a spoon?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather cut your lawn with scissors or shovel your driveway/sidewalk with a spoon?
Cut my lawn with a scissors...at least I'll be warm 8)

Would you rather be stabbed in the stomach ten times or be shot in both knee caps?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be stabbed in the stomach ten times or be shot in both knee caps?

:( Stabbed

Would you rather go a year without brushing your teeth or 6 months without a shower?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather go a year without brushing your teeth or 6 months without a shower?
Six months without a shower. Can I keep the same underwear on too :lol:

Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

Skydive 8)

Would you rather have warm weather all year round but very short days (little sunlight) or long days(lots of sunlight) but cold all year round?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have warm weather all year round but very short days (little sunlight) or long days(lots of sunlight) but cold all year round?
Short days of warm weather year round. I can cope in warm darkness 8)

Would you rather be a contestant on Fear Factor or Newlywed Game? (Both can be very scary :lol: )

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a contestant on Fear Factor or Newlywed Game? (Both can be very scary :lol: )

:lol: Newlywed game

Would you rather roam around in a junk yard or some government warehouse (ala Raider's of the Lost Ark)?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather roam around in a junk yard or some government warehouse (ala Raider's of the Lost Ark)?
I've roamed around a junk yard so I'll go with a government warehouse this time 8)

Would you rather live fearlessly but die in an accident at age 20 or be frightened of everything but live till you're 90?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live fearlessly but die in an accident at age 20 or be frightened of everything but live till you're 90?

The first but it will likely be the second :(

Would you rather do data entry all day or EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal)? Basically your question but more specific :lol:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather do data entry all day or EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal)? Basically your question but more specific :lol:
I'll go with data entry all day and hope I'm entering something interesting :(

Would you rather just miss finishing a Ninja Warrior contest or complete a Naked and Afraid mission?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather just miss finishing a Ninja Warrior contest or complete a Naked and Afraid mission?

Ninja 8)

Would you rather meet new and interesting people daily only to never see them again or have the same 10 people in your life for the rest of it?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather meet new and interesting people daily only to never see them again or have the same 10 people in your life for the rest of it?
I'll go with the same 10 people. I like familiarity 8) (That's why I love Mrs AARR, we've known each other since 3rd grade :wink: )

Would you rather work under Captain Kirk or Picard?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather work under Captain Kirk or Picard?

Captain Picard

Would you rather see an end to hate and division or an end to all disease?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather see an end to hate and division or an end to all disease?
Hate and division. So much could be accomplished if we unselfishly pooled our enormous resources toward common good.

Would you rather fly like a bird or swim like a fish?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather fly like a bird or swim like a fish?

Fly like an eagle 8)

Would you rather be a computer wiz or a very talented musician?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be a computer wiz or a very talented musician?
Computer whiz, seems anything can be done on a computer these days including fooling people into thinking one is a talented musician :lol: .

Would you rather have muscular arms (but chicken legs) or muscular legs (but noodle arms)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather have muscular arms (but chicken legs) or muscular legs (but noodle arms)?

The age old question. I guess I will go with noodle legs, wear long pants and hope they keep me up :lol:

Would you rather people have a difficult time understanding you or have a difficult time understanding other people?