Would You Rather?

For the group who LOVE to make threads never end, this forum is for you. Contained inside are the longest threads known to man, and responsible for half of AARR's posts. :)
AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Re: Would You Rather?

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom or an honorary Phd from the school of your choice?
I'd like a Phd from the school of hard knocks. I earned it :lol: .

Would you rather be skilled at boxing or Karate?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be skilled at boxing or Karate?

Karate 8)

Would you rather be able to fly for free for the rest of your life or never pay for gasoline for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be able to fly for free for the rest of your life or never pay for gasoline for the rest of your life?
I'll take never paying for gasoline the rest of my life 8)

Would you rather never pay for home utilities or groceries?
PatC created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Don Simon no more they want AARR I'm chopped liver, well if you want AARR this is what I'll give ya, bad humor mixed with irrelevant info that'll make you roll your eyes quicker than a ~Z~ banhammer...

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather never pay for home utilities or groceries?

I'd say we spend a lot more on groceries than utilities

Would you rather be bored or be lonely?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather be bored or be lonely?
I'll take being a lonely bachelor 8)

Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather bungee jump or skydive?

Skydive

Would you rather have 1 million dollars or have no fears for the rest of your life?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather have 1 million dollars or have no fears for the rest of your life?
No fears the rest of my life...ignorance is bliss :lol:

Would you rather wear ugly gloves or an ugly hat?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather wear ugly gloves or an ugly hat?

Ugly gloves. Cover up my ugly hands :lol:

Would you rather talk politics with a stranger or just make small talk? Of course, if it's a lefty then everything is politics :roll:

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather talk politics with a stranger or just make small talk? Of course, if it's a lefty then everything is politics :roll:
I'd rather talk politics with a stranger...unless they have a different political opinion...then just small talk :lol: Or maybe it's the other ay around :?

Would you rather lose your preferred foot or hand?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather lose your preferred foot or hand?

Foot I guess

Would you rather spend a week in NYC or Chicago?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather spend a week in NYC or Chicago?
New York, haven't been there yet. It's cool to be rude there too :lol: .

Would you rather walk on all fours or run everywhere?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather walk on all fours or run everywhere?

Run everywhere. Can you imagine jogging in place at church on your way up for Communion? :lol:

Would you rather eat nothing but bland "healthy"cereal (Wheaties) every morning or a super sugary cereal (Fruity Pebbles)?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

:lol:
Michael wrote:Would you rather walk on all fours or run everywhere? Run everywhere. Can you imagine jogging in place at church on your way up for Communion? :lol:

Would you rather eat nothing but bland "healthy" cereal (Wheaties) every morning or a super sugary cereal (Fruity Pebbles)?
I'd rather eat sugary cereal but I eat bland cereal. However, I put berries, bananas, walnuts and raisins in it and its pretty good 8)

Would you rather work high above the ground or far underground?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather work high above the ground or far underground?

I think my claustrophobia outweighs my acrophobia so I will say high above ground

Would you rather work high above the ground or far underground?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather work high above the ground or far underground?
I feel like I can survive the zombie apocalypse better underground :lol:

Would you rather live in jail for a year or in complete isolation on a tiny island for a year?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather live in jail for a year or in complete isolation on a tiny island for a year?
I'll try the tiny island

Would you rather never shovel, rake or mow ever again?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather never shovel, rake or mow ever again?
I like them all, good cardio, so I'll take never shoveling snow because I can live without cold and snow :)

Would you rather jump off a 2 story roof or take a sandwich tackle from two NFL linebackers?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather jump off a 2 story roof or take a sandwich tackle from two NFL linebackers?

I'll take my chances with the linebackers 8)

Would you rather always look 25 but be in pain and poor health or look 75 but be pain free and in the best of health?

AARR
Ann Arbor RR Nerd

Unread post by AARR »

Michael wrote:Would you rather always look 25 but be in pain and poor health or look 75 but be pain free and in the best of health?
75 and feeling well and looking swell :lol:

Would you rather be a high ranking politician (ex. President of US) or religious leader (ex. Pope)?

Michael
Railroadfan...fan

Unread post by Michael »

AARR wrote:Would you rather be a high ranking politician (ex. President of US) or religious leader (ex. Pope)?

Pope Emeritus. I think I great chance at going to Heaven :D

Would you rather smell like girls perfume or like garlic?